Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Just had my sonogram!!!

Posted by on May. 15, 2007 at 12:54 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am one of those people who didn't find out the sex of the baby, but am very happy to report that all is well with baby! They even bumped my due date up a bit to 10/4/07, so I'm happy  about that! The tech lady had to do a vaginal ultrasound as well b/c the placenta looked to be partially covering my cervix. She talked to me about the previa and how it could lift up off as I get farther along. I have a higher chance of needing a c-section but the good of this is more sonograms to monitor me. haha! It was great to see the baby moving all around, rolling his/her hand into a  fist and kicking me. Just had to share my good news!
by on May. 15, 2007 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ourfirst
by on May. 15, 2007 at 12:56 PM
congrats glad everything went well... i get to do my u/s either the 22 or the 29
EtherealFantasy
by on May. 15, 2007 at 12:56 PM
Glad all is well with the baby. That's my due date also! We go for the sonogram tomorrow...
Abbimom2004
by on May. 15, 2007 at 1:12 PM
congrats!! see every cloud has a silver linning!
mydarlings3
by on May. 15, 2007 at 1:17 PM
Yeah that's my birthday!!

CONGRATULATIONS!
gacgbaker
by on May. 15, 2007 at 4:34 PM
So glad to hear all is well with baby!  I just love being able to see baby before they are born!
MascaraMomma
by on May. 15, 2007 at 4:40 PM
Congrats! I hope you don't have any complications but get to enjoy seeing your little one as often as you can!

-Jen
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)