Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

getting my hopes up... update

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 4:20 PM
  • 12 Replies

We are not actually trying to get pregnant but I am still hoping I am lol. I do have a baby(6 months) and I just got my period back.I know I might not be regular right now and it is better to wait to get pregnant. I would be happy to be pregnant though. We hVe not been using protection and I am pretty sure we hit ovulation time. I am now soooo hopeful! My husband is not hopeful lol but I love the idea of a baby close in age with this one and being done and our family complete. I cannot express my hopefulness with anyone sooooo I tell you ladies. :)

update...

I just feel like it is right. I think it is. My period is still far off though. I did test anyway but I'd. Only time will tell. Saturday will be my official test day I think.

by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luna321
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 4:51 PM
Best of luck to you!
johnny4ever
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 4:58 PM

Good luck to you....ttc

blessedtohave7
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:12 PM
Good luck to you!
Oliviajayne
by Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:20 PM
Good luck.
kajira
by Emma on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:51 PM

Make sure your husband is on board, or it can damage your relationship. It's better to wait a few more months if he's not ready.

egyptian_mommy
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:52 PM
Good luck.
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:44 PM
Good luck!
butterflycircle
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 9:14 PM

Thank you! My husband husband does not want more kids but I do. I told him it is up to him if he uses a condom or not and either way is fine with me. I also told him I would let him know if I wasround ovulation (which is why i'm trying to figure out my cycles and brought this to my attention). We are good :)

Quoting kajira:

Make sure your husband is on board, or it can damage your relationship. It's better to wait a few more months if he's not ready.

DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 10:39 AM
Good luck and I understand the want to have them close and to complete family. But I also hope dh won't be too upset if you are pregnant again
janessa27
by on Jun. 5, 2017 at 1:06 PM

Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)