Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so excited!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:05 AM
  • 13 Replies
My fiance works away-he's been gone for 23 days now, but has tomorrow off so he's coming home tonight & will be here all day tomorrow!! :D I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself lol!

Contemplating hitting up the mall and finding some lingerie HAHA- who am I? ! He's never seen me in it! Lol 🙈🙈
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cowgirl-to-mom
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
My DH used to be gone for a 15-18 day stretch each year with the National guards, everytime I'd have new lingerie, dinner on the table and gifts for him when he got home! I love spoiling him
-Steph95-
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:18 AM
So I'm not crazy! Haha. Plus its father's day tomorrow lol!

Quoting Cowgirl-to-mom: My DH used to be gone for a 15-18 day stretch each year with the National guards, everytime I'd have new lingerie, dinner on the table and gifts for him when he got home! I love spoiling him
momofnatalie
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:25 AM

How exciting!  Have a great reunion!  I used to have a long distance marriage and we only saw each other every 2 weeks, it was always nice to see each other again. 

Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:36 AM
Enjoy!!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:42 AM

Aww how exciting :)

goddess99
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 4:12 PM
Aww enjoy!!
-Steph95-
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 4:14 PM
It's been difficult. He is usually so far away it's impossible to come home on a day off- 9-12 hour drives one way, and he's typically gone for 60+ days at a time. It's not fun, so I'm very thankful he's closer to home & getting the odd day off we can spend together.

Quoting momofnatalie:

How exciting!  Have a great reunion!  I used to have a long distance marriage and we only saw each other every 2 weeks, it was always nice to see each other again. 

-Steph95-
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 4:15 PM
Thanks ladies! :)
5 more hours to go LOL. I managed to even power clean the house to keep myself occupied.
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 5:02 PM
What does he do that makes him be aeay so much? My hubby used to be a towboater but the longest he was gone was 33 days hah. But yay how exciting!
-Steph95-
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:34 PM
He is a boilermaker.

Quoting DixonBabies: What does he do that makes him be aeay so much? My hubby used to be a towboater but the longest he was gone was 33 days hah. But yay how exciting!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)