Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish I knew about these when I was prego with DD!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:05 PM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

Omg!! What a lifesaver!! My wardrobe just expanded buying this Amazing undergarment;) doesn't roll.. confy.. I can wear my maxi shirts and dresses and not have annoying thigh swear in the summer! Im sooo stoked lol!
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StaciF
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I wear non maternity spanx with my pregnancies - holds everything in place and alleviates aches and pains
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:37 PM
I've never been a fan of spanx.. :( the ones I did buy would roll on me, or make me feel claustrophobic... weird I know haha

Quoting StaciF: I wear non maternity spanx with my pregnancies - holds everything in place and alleviates aches and pains
StaciF
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:38 PM
Mine are some knock off brand lol - but they are the high waisted brief kind and serve their purpose! Game changers for my pregnancies

Quoting jayangel82: I've never been a fan of spanx.. :( the ones I did buy would roll on me, or make me feel claustrophobic... weird I know haha

Quoting StaciF: I wear non maternity spanx with my pregnancies - holds everything in place and alleviates aches and pains
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:42 PM
Hmm ill.have to shop around a little;) these aren't bad price

Quoting StaciF: Mine are some knock off brand lol - but they are the high waisted brief kind and serve their purpose! Game changers for my pregnancies

Quoting jayangel82: I've never been a fan of spanx.. :( the ones I did buy would roll on me, or make me feel claustrophobic... weird I know haha

StaciF
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:46 PM
I just got some off Amazon - point being I'm a fan of shape wear during pregnancy lol - I just prefer non maternity

Quoting jayangel82: Hmm ill.have to shop around a little;) these aren't bad price

Quoting StaciF: Mine are some knock off brand lol - but they are the high waisted brief kind and serve their purpose! Game changers for my pregnancies

Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 8:06 AM
I would never wear that I would fear it would hurt the baby being squished
bananasnberries
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 9:41 AM

I'm normal not a fan of spanx at all. I can't even stand the belly bands on pregnancy pants. I hate feeling constricted.

jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 10:32 AM
These are not spans. They feel like maternity pants

Quoting Stevensmomma: I would never wear that I would fear it would hurt the baby being squished
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 10:34 AM
I was the opposite with DD.. I liked layers... Which is weird because I typically dont. I would much rather have these than sweaty thighs from wearing my dresses or skirts in summer.

Quoting bananasnberries:

I'm normal not a fan of spanx at all. I can't even stand the belly bands on pregnancy pants. I hate feeling constricted.

goddess99
by on Jun. 20, 2017 at 1:24 PM
Hmm I wish I had see these when I was pregnant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)