Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

feel bad?

Posted by on May. 15, 2007 at 2:32 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am a possible three weeks prego and im having some bad mood swings, anyone else feel bad about their mood swings towards their spouses?

by on May. 15, 2007 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Abbimom2004
by on May. 15, 2007 at 3:52 PM
why feel bad about it, they caused it in the first place ;) seriously though, just let him know that its not his fault your snappish lately its the hormones and will go away and that you really dont mean anything by it. He's tough though and can handle it. But also be prepared for ANY time you are upset with him for something from that point on to have it thrown in there by him that its only hormones and blow you off :) its natures way of letting them get even.
pregnantterry
by on May. 15, 2007 at 8:55 PM
Feel bad...are you kidding!!!  No way.

I tell hm all the time, I can't get away from being pregnant, so you will have to deal with me :)

he is a good sport though- and I don't think I am that bad though I have had my moments!  I went on a rampage at 11:00 the other night about a coke can on the bureau and dirty laundry on the floor- I knew he was a slob and I married him anyway but I just couldn't deal with it! I was wide awake, tired, and constipated so I thought it was a good excuse to rant!

EmisMommy
by on May. 15, 2007 at 8:59 PM
I feel bad!  I snap for no reason it seems like.  I feel bad because it seems I only do it with my husband, I guess because I know he has to take it. :)  Anyways, I do feel bad, I know he's not really doing anything wrong and there's nothing he could do to make me happier, so it's really not fair.  I just hope he still likes me in 8 months, I was never like this with my first pregnancy.
Fawn80
by on May. 15, 2007 at 9:01 PM
HA!!  Oh honey you gotta long way to go!  I had major mood swings for the first 5 months!!   They returned last week. I am now a week away from baby. It is so friggin hot and I am tired but wired. (if that makes any sense). Last week I made a big dinner (I spent two hours in the kitchen with the oven on!) and he ate before he came home!  Well needless to say I WAS NOT HAPPY. But bless his heart he just sat there and took it! Well now he checks to make sure what the supper plans are!! In his defense - it was hot that day and he just didn't think I would be going to all that trouble sweating my butt off! He doesn't want me to do that - he would rather I be taking it easy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)