Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nachos & movies

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:17 PM
  • 6 Replies
OK ladies!

Jord (fiance) is FINALLY coming home tomorrow night. .. after 7.5 weeks of working away. He is only home until 4 am Monday, then back again Wednesday for a couple weeks. It's been a rough hitch for both of us, long time apart, I'm grumpy and lonely etc etc

He won't be here until about 7:30-8:00 tomorrow night but I think I'm going to pick up a movie and we can destroy some nachos while we watch 😂 . Easy & edible infront of the TV lol.

What are your fave nacho toppings?!

Movie suggestions? ! We have Netflix but we live out in the sticks and sometimes it doesn't work well lol.

I have been craving me some good nachos! I usually use whole wheat tortilla chips, ground beef with taco seasoning, marble cheese, chili peppers,tomatoes & green pepper.. I dip mine in ranch because I'm "weird" lol
by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Azure
by Group Admin on Jul. 14, 2017 at 3:34 PM

Sounds like fun! I haven't had nachos in forever. Don't think I've ever had green pepper on them. I'll have to try that sometime. I haven't seen many good movies lately. Watched Logan last night and it was pretty good but the ending pissed me off.

-Steph95-
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 6:32 PM
LOL. I'm the worst to watch TV with.. I always fall asleep.

Quoting Azure:

Sounds like fun! I haven't had nachos in forever. Don't think I've ever had green pepper on them. I'll have to try that sometime. I haven't seen many good movies lately. Watched Logan last night and it was pretty good but the ending pissed me off.

MommyAT11
by Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 6:43 PM

lots and lots of jalapeños!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:10 PM
You need some guacamole and sour cream!!! And I haven't watched any movies in forever but I've heard the jungle book was very good. Hope you guys enjoy your time together:)
Kmakksmom
by ~*Stefanie*~ on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:52 PM

Mobile Photo

These are our usual nachos. This is my own plate. :)
Glittermama07
by on Jul. 16, 2017 at 3:21 PM
Sounds good

Quoting -Steph95-: OK ladies!

Jord (fiance) is FINALLY coming home tomorrow night. .. after 7.5 weeks of working away. He is only home until 4 am Monday, then back again Wednesday for a couple weeks. It's been a rough hitch for both of us, long time apart, I'm grumpy and lonely etc etc

He won't be here until about 7:30-8:00 tomorrow night but I think I'm going to pick up a movie and we can destroy some nachos while we watch 😂 . Easy & edible infront of the TV lol.

What are your fave nacho toppings?!

Movie suggestions? ! We have Netflix but we live out in the sticks and sometimes it doesn't work well lol.

I have been craving me some good nachos! I usually use whole wheat tortilla chips, ground beef with taco seasoning, marble cheese, chili peppers,tomatoes & green pepper.. I dip mine in ranch because I'm "weird" lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)