Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The worst is over

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 7:54 PM
  • 13 Replies
I passed my baby today and what seemed to have been the developing placenta. It was just like a little clumpy grain of rice, my little clump of cells that tried to make it but was unable to go further. I have been so sad about it, but relieved that this stage is close to being over.

Sorry if this was graphic and upsetting for some, but it's my way of healing to talk about it. Trying not to think about what might have been:(
by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
((Hugs))
Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:05 PM
I'm sorry:(
Maybe put a warning in the title.
newmelly2009
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry:( I felt the same with my mc
Kmakksmom
by ~*Stefanie*~ on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:53 PM
*hugs*
lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:06 PM

I'm sorry =(

hugs

Odette12345
by on Jul. 15, 2017 at 3:58 AM

So sorry to hear that! I hope you will be fine.

Hugs

DKH722
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 4:29 AM
I'm super sorry you are going through this. I had a mc in Sept and it was so hard! I wasn't very far along but for some reason my body had a hard time completing it. It's not something that is easy to go through. If you ever need a friend, you can message me
_ethansmommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 11:52 AM
Thank you, this is my second miscarriage, it wasn't as hard as my first. My body took over a month to do its job!! I was supposed to have been 12 weeks but my baby never even made it to the fetal pole stage. I wanted my body to do things as naturally as possible which is why it took so long!

Quoting DKH722: I'm super sorry you are going through this. I had a mc in Sept and it was so hard! I wasn't very far along but for some reason my body had a hard time completing it. It's not something that is easy to go through. If you ever need a friend, you can message me
_ethansmommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 11:54 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss as well. Losing a baby isn't on the body or heart

Quoting DKH722: I'm super sorry you are going through this. I had a mc in Sept and it was so hard! I wasn't very far along but for some reason my body had a hard time completing it. It's not something that is easy to go through. If you ever need a friend, you can message me
momofnatalie
by on Jul. 15, 2017 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so so sorry.  I have had been through 3.  Sending a big hug to you! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)