• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Due in March

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:52 AM
  • 20 Replies

Hello! 

My name is Savy. I was a member here several years ago, during my pregnancy with my twins (who will be 4 in December so yeah, it's been a while), and I can't remember my old screen name, so I made a new account, and here I am again! I'm also pregnant again (that seems to be when I come on here!) I'm due in March, the 10th to be exact. Our littles are Bibi and Pip, and we're very excited to add to our little family! I had my first prenatal appointment on Tuesday and everything looks perfect. Our little jelly bean is measuring right on track, with a nice strong heartbeat of 137. For some strange reason though, I just can't shake the feeling that something is wrong. It's very disconcerting. This pregnancy is totally different from my last one, I've had some pretty strong symptoms (had none at all with my twins), I've had bleeding, some cramping, and just that bad feeling. 

by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I've spent the last almost six months thinking something was wrong. It's pretty normal. I was due March 10 with my 7 year old :)
SavySnap91
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:48 AM
I know it's pretty common, it's just so unusual and different for me. Even with twins, I never worried or thought something might be wrong. And it isn't even actively thinking, oh, this or this is wrong. It's just a feeling.

When did you end up having him? I'm curious to see when I'll go into labor with a single baby, and I'm kind of expecting to go over.

Quoting GlitterInTheAir: I've spent the last almost six months thinking something was wrong. It's pretty normal. I was due March 10 with my 7 year old :)
GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:50 AM
I was induced at 39w exactly because I refused to be pregnant anymore. I couldn't physically do it. She ended up being 9 lb 13.5 oz - so we had our reason why I couldn't move lol

Quoting SavySnap91: I know it's pretty common, it's just so unusual and different for me. Even with twins, I never worried or thought something might be wrong. And it isn't even actively thinking, oh, this or this is wrong. It's just a feeling.

When did you end up having him? I'm curious to see when I'll go into labor with a single baby, and I'm kind of expecting to go over.

Quoting GlitterInTheAir: I've spent the last almost six months thinking something was wrong. It's pretty normal. I was due March 10 with my 7 year old :)
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:51 AM
Welcome and congrats!
SavySnap91
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:58 AM
Wow, that's a big newborn!! Mine were both smaller, I can't imagine that!!

Quoting GlitterInTheAir: I was induced at 39w exactly because I refused to be pregnant anymore. I couldn't physically do it. She ended up being 9 lb 13.5 oz - so we had our reason why I couldn't move lol

Quoting SavySnap91: I know it's pretty common, it's just so unusual and different for me. Even with twins, I never worried or thought something might be wrong. And it isn't even actively thinking, oh, this or this is wrong. It's just a feeling.

SavySnap91
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:59 AM
Thanks.

Quoting DixonBabies: Welcome and congrats!
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:19 AM
Im also due in March. :) my appt is the 10th and I'm so nervous. Last year I MCed for the 3rd time at this stage. I vividly remember what I saw in my ultrasound and pray I don't see it again. I hate the feeling of something being wrong. Try to relax and not stress. :)
kajira
by Emma on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:49 AM

Congrats! I'm so glad everything sounds like it's going well for you!

GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Considering my first wasn't even seven pounds lol

Quoting SavySnap91: Wow, that's a big newborn!! Mine were both smaller, I can't imagine that!!

Quoting GlitterInTheAir: I was induced at 39w exactly because I refused to be pregnant anymore. I couldn't physically do it. She ended up being 9 lb 13.5 oz - so we had our reason why I couldn't move lol

SavySnap91
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:38 AM
That's a pretty big difference!

Quoting GlitterInTheAir: Considering my first wasn't even seven pounds lol

Quoting SavySnap91: Wow, that's a big newborn!! Mine were both smaller, I can't imagine that!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)