• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies I have a question!!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:01 AM
  • 8 Replies
Mom of 3 here, my youngest is 5 months. Now I've been having my cycle since he was about 8wks. My last one started 7/11 and 2 weeks after that I spotted brown and dark reddish brown for 2 days, very light. And I've been cramping and bloated. I'm due on the 8th. I'm in the 28-30day regular cycle. Never have I had mid-cycle spotting. My husband and I almost always use a condom BUT very rarely use pull out method. My question is... have any of you experienced this?? What was the outcome. I'm kinda worried I may be pregnant but hoping I'm not. My husband is supposed to be getting fixed soon.
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SavySnap91
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Since you're having unprotected sex, you might be pregnant. Take a test.
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Well if you don't want to find yourself pregnant I suggest not having anymore unprotected sex and take a test if you don't get your period when it's due.
MrsMom91
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:17 AM
Ok but back to the question! Lol have any of you experienced this? What was the outcome? I have read some things on the imternet like implantation bleeding, ovulation bleeding, and in worst case scenario heath issues. That's why I'm asking, I didn't exactly what to get pregnant so soon cause I wanted 4 he wanted 3. So if I am then we will deal. Apologies for the typos, using app and it won't let me go back and fix them unless I delete everything
K3412
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I've had mid cycle bleeding and wasn't pregnant. It's likely your body adjusting after having a baby, but it could be pregnancy because you aren't consistently using protection.
Kmakksmom
by ~*Stefanie*~ on Aug. 6, 2017 at 5:47 AM
Yes. It is possible that you are pregnant.
Azure
by Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2017 at 4:44 PM

Any updates? How are you now?

DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2017 at 5:12 PM
Hormonal issues is what it was for me
MedicalMama
by on Aug. 6, 2017 at 6:35 PM
Of course having unprotected sex even with the pullout "method" can lead to pregnancy but with 3 little ones I am sure you know this :)

I have experienced this. I just had my first in April. Experienced irregular spotting just as you described right around the same time about 2 months. This is usually normal especially while breast feeding bc you have to realize even now your uterus is still recovering. Remember the uterus is a muscle. The more little ones you have the more it takes to recover.

Of course you can always take a preg test to be sure but urine preg tests don't always show + especially the early on stages. It could be implantation but sounds doubtful.

Your hormones are going back to normal and trying to figure their natural pattern again.
I would call up your OBGYN ask questions. If you are still breastfeeding but want protection progesterone only pills like the "mini pill" is sometimes given by your OBGYN and of course as you know condoms.
Wish you all the best

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)