• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help, stomach acid

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:37 PM
  • 9 Replies
Twice now i have been so sick I end up throwing up stomach acids.. I eat often enough so thats not the issue. Is this something i should be worried about? I dont remember so much acid with DD
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SavySnap91
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:10 PM

I throw up so many times every day, and am able to eat so little, that most of my vomiting is just bile, or when it's been a really bad day, just dry heaving because I have absolutely nothing left. My doctor gave me diclegis to help, but it's not doing a damn thing. 

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:16 PM
I wonder if apple cider vinegar could help low acid can cause problems too
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:17 PM
Never tried it, what does it do?

Quoting ablackdolphin: I wonder if apple cider vinegar could help low acid can cause problems too
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:18 PM
:(

Quoting SavySnap91:

I throw up so many times every day, and am able to eat so little, that most of my vomiting is just bile, or when it's been a really bad day, just dry heaving because I have absolutely nothing left. My doctor gave me diclegis to help, but it's not doing a damn thing. 

momofnatalie
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:58 PM

I vomitted a lot during the first 18 weeks.  I just tried to stay hydrated, the doctor wasn't concerned. 

Kmakksmom
by ~*Stefanie*~ on Aug. 6, 2017 at 6:11 AM
I've had horrible acid ever since I was pregnant with our youngest. Nothing helped then, but after she was born, omeprazole and pepto have been my friends.
Azure
by Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2017 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

It can be normal but if it feels like it's just happening all the time I'd talk to your ob about it.

Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2017 at 8:41 AM
I agree

Quoting Azure:

It can be normal but if it feels like it's just happening all the time I'd talk to your ob about it.

ACrystalLilly
by Member on Aug. 7, 2017 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Try Apple Cider Vinegar ratio 2oz in 4oz water make will be kinda salty & vinegar tasting but supposed to be that way.

What it does is helps to add acid to stomach because it's needing more. Please note using this a c v will make you thirsty so make sure to drink water it will make you feel better slowly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)