Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here with first baby on the way

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 3:27 PM
  • 20 Replies

Hey ladies, I'm Hailey, I'm 17 years old and expecting my first baby, my EDD is March 3, 2018. I'm from Ohio and my boyfriend is Jeremy, he's 21 years old. We've been together about 6 months. 

I'm just looking for some pregnancy advice and to make new mommy friends since I don't have too many friends to begin with.

by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemylife_15
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 6:07 PM
Hi ,welcome ! My name is Ally and I'm 29. I have an 8 year old daughter,13 month old son,and 11+2 with number 3. Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to.
virginiamama71
by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 7:01 PM

Congratulations!!

modmommabear
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 7:39 PM
That's rough, I was pregnant at 17 too and there is nothing easy about being a teen mom. I'm 30 now but I still remember it clearly if you ever want to talk! Hugs
Stetsons-mommy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 8:32 PM
Congrats and welcome! My name is Mariah and I have a 22 month old son and I am pregnant with a little girl now I will be 17 weeks on friday. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to contact me!
NYMERIA-
by Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 9:16 PM
Hey, my name is Kay. I had my first at 18 with a man I knew for 6 months (and I married him)
Weve been married almost 7 years now and have a 5yo (6 next month), 4yo, a 17 month old and Im 5 weeks pregnant.
Welcome!
Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 9:37 PM
Be open with your parents and take any help you can get don't quit school!
Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 9:53 PM
Congratulations on the baby! Best of luck with everything. This is a great group for support.
Kmakksmom
by ~*Stefanie*~ on Aug. 16, 2017 at 4:09 AM
Welcome and congratulations! :)
poisonred2000
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 9:03 AM

Thanks everyone. It's been a little different for me being pregnant and I'm getting use to it pretty quickly. I think I'll have questions as my pregnancy goes on and maybe you ladies can guide me in the right direction. At least you are all women who have gone through this before or are going through it now. I just turned 17 last month and will be 17 when the baby is born as well. Some people tell me I'm mature for my age and others tell me that I have no idea what I'm doing but oh well I just keep my head up and keep moving along. Quitting school wasn't anything I ever considered I want to finish up school but I started going to an alternate school and there is another pregnant girl in my school but I haven't talked to her much. I'm kind of a shy person until I know you.

bananasnberries
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 9:39 AM

Congrats Hailey! I'm from Ohio too. And I don't know about you but I love OH!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)