Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

24 weeks

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 12:58 PM
  • 5 Replies
I recently had a doctors appointment and I told my doctor I've been feeling sore in my bottom area. I don't understand why. I'm not having sex nor am I interested. So she decided to swab me with a Qtip to see if everything is OK. I haven't got my test results yet. I know for fact I'm negative of ALL diseases. She said I might have a Yeast infection. But how can a yeast infection cause pain...like pressure in my bottom area? I'm totally confused. I go to 2 different doctors because I'm high risk. My other doctor told me to go to the hospital. I might do that. Because I didn't feel this way with my first child. I'm nervous a little bit. What do you think?
by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
modmommabear
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Sore how? It's normal to feel achy, heavyness, even pressure as the baby grows.
WeWantMaia
by Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 22+4 today and have been feeling very heavy pressure for the last week or so. I'm chalking it up to baby growing and the way she is sitting, since she's already head down. If you're nervous about it, I'd go in, just for peace of mind and since you're high risk. 

big_red05
by Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Could be a nerve the baby is sitting on :/

If it is worrying you that much go in for peace of mind :) pregnancy is such a magical time of pain and suffering sometimes lol toward the end of my pregnancy with my son I felt like I had a bowling ball about to fall out of my vagina

Hope you feel better!
heart_n_soul
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:45 AM

Do you mean you're feeling pressure? That can be normal. 

GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:07 AM
It's probably just pressure from the baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)