Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boy or girl??! ULTRASOUND PIC

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 4:59 PM
  • 24 Replies

Mobile Photo

Does this look like a boy or a girl?? The tech said she couldn't get a good angle and the baby's legs were mostly closed the whole time. Thanks!!

*done at 18 weeks 6 days
by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bethanymommy
by Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 5:01 PM
How many weeks? That's an important factor here ;)
Meredith2017
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 5:02 PM
19 tomorrow! I guess I should have included that.. :)

Quoting bethanymommy: How many weeks? That's an important factor here ;)
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 5:05 PM
Kind of looks like a girl to me. But I've had three girls so far and I am not sure I'd recognize a boy or not. Lol
rebeccasmommy09
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 5:13 PM

Mobile Photo

It's hard to say for sure but I'm thinking boy. This was my ultrasound today; I'm 19 weeks 2 days. We had a hard time getting a good pic as well because she kept spreading her legs around the placenta (I have an anterior placenta that is apparently in her way, lol) but you can still see the little lines for her "petunia" as the tech called it, lol! Your pic, I don't see any lines and it looks more like a turtle which is what my son's ultrasound looked like.
Meredith2017
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 5:16 PM
That's what I'm thinking! The tech said her "best guess" from what she could see was a girl, but I don't see it AT ALL. I've looked at lots of pictures on Google since the ultrasound (WAY. TOO. MANY.) and I still see more boy than girl. Thanks!

Quoting rebeccasmommy09:

Mobile Photo

It's hard to say for sure but I'm thinking boy. This was my ultrasound today; I'm 19 weeks 2 days. We had a hard time getting a good pic as well because she kept spreading her legs around the placenta (I have an anterior placenta that is apparently in her way, lol) but you can still see the little lines for her "petunia" as the tech called it, lol! Your pic, I don't see any lines and it looks more like a turtle which is what my son's ultrasound looked like.
Azure
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2017 at 5:49 PM

Looks like boy to me.

big_red05
by Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:04 PM
Have no idea but both my girls hid their parts during ultrasounds, my son had his stuff dangling so there was no mistaking it 😂
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 9:28 PM
Looks like a boy!
-Steph95-
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 10:44 PM
Looks like a boy to me
alkakfnxcpoem
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 8:29 AM
I scanned myself at work at 17 weeks and this is how my son looked. We got a couple different views and it was a bit more obvious than that, so I understand why the tech wasn't sure. I had my official scan at 20 weeks and it was VERY clear he's a boy lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)