Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone else

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2017 at 4:45 PM
  • 16 Replies
Has anyone else developed lumps in their breasts during pregnancy? My OB wants me to have an ultrasound and I'm really scared. Did you have this happen in any of your pregnancies?
by on Aug. 21, 2017 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
B3autifulCha0s
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah. I get cysts in my breasts. Not 100% sure why. But the dr said it has to do with hormones. Some women get lumps in their breast around AF time and some can get them during pregnancies.
Curlymom234
by Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 5:53 PM
That's a relief. The doctor said it's probably nothing, but she wants me checked. Thank you!

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: Yeah. I get cysts in my breasts. Not 100% sure why. But the dr said it has to do with hormones. Some women get lumps in their breast around AF time and some can get them during pregnancies.
B3autifulCha0s
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this
That's common to have lumps checked out. Better safe than sorry, especially in pregnancy.

Quoting Curlymom234: That's a relief. The doctor said it's probably nothing, but she wants me checked. Thank you!

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: Yeah. I get cysts in my breasts. Not 100% sure why. But the dr said it has to do with hormones. Some women get lumps in their breast around AF time and some can get them during pregnancies.
heart_n_soul
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 7:45 PM

I have not.

modmommabear
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I haven't, but good luck and hoping it's nothing serious!
Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes i have heard of it before but haven't experienced it. Its due to all the hormonal changes
sunshinepraying
by on Aug. 21, 2017 at 9:37 PM

I had a cyst. Although it may have been there before the pregnancy. But I had to keep getting it checked. Thankfully, they went away.

Azure
by Group Admin on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:56 AM

I've never dealt with that. Will send positive thoughts your way. Please keep us updated.

Roisin07
by Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 12:03 PM

Yes, probably due to hormones. Same reason some babies get a lump in there breast. That happened to 2 of my babies and found out it was due to the hormones from me. 

Jukebox_Jenny
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 1:49 PM
Not me personally but two of my close friends.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)