Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on SIL๐Ÿ˜

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2017 at 11:57 PM
  • 16 Replies
My daughter was right! My SIL just text me telling me she was 7 weeks along!
In case you missed it i made a post of my daughter(3yrs old) telling my SIL she had a baby in her belly๐Ÿ’—
by on Aug. 21, 2017 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
engagedandproud
by Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I remember that post. My mom had a dream that she was pregnant and it means someone in the family is pregnant. Its weird
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 12:03 AM
๐Ÿ˜ crazy how that works sometimes. I use to have a late period anytome a friend was pregnant.

Quoting engagedandproud: I remember that post. My mom had a dream that she was pregnant and it means someone in the family is pregnant. Its weird
engagedandproud
by Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 12:05 AM
That's weird lol

Quoting jayangel82: ๐Ÿ˜ crazy how that works sometimes. I use to have a late period anytome a friend was pregnant.

Quoting engagedandproud: I remember that post. My mom had a dream that she was pregnant and it means someone in the family is pregnant. Its weird
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 12:39 AM
Very lol! Ive always been the one to adjust to evey9ne elses cycle.. im just very sensitive i guess

Quoting engagedandproud: That's weird lol

Quoting jayangel82: ๐Ÿ˜ crazy how that works sometimes. I use to have a late period anytome a friend was pregnant.

Curlymom234
by Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Yay! Congratulations!

janessa27
by on Aug. 22, 2017 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

That is pretty neat! 

Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww lol
Azure
by Group Admin on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Cute! My son did that once. We hadn't told them yet or talked about it where they could hear and he touched my belly and said, "Baby"

Pretty cool!

Congrats to your sister-in-law!

modmommabear
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Awe! My brother ALWAYS knows when I am and my mom has pregnancy symptoms everytime someone close to here is pregnant. It kinda stinks because I'm not ready to tell people IRL yet, so I keep denying it. It will be nice at 14 weeks when I can tell them. Lol
heart_n_soul
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

That's so funny! Congrats to her!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)