Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should I do?

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:18 AM
  • 2 Replies

I am Sara and I am living with my husband in the New York.  I made many serious and intimate relationships with my partners. It really helps me to explore my own body and the pleasure. Even it helped me to figure out what I want or not.

I was so confident and independent at that time that I was feeling incredible. It helped me to learn the boundaries of me and my partners while having a sex.  I knew at that time that eventually sexual life to activity to my life.

The sensitivity and the feelings were so great at that time.  The mixing and the intimate would day change the life of partner or another person.

Now is I am feeling like I am ready to get pregnant after the age of 30. I believe that there is lot of the information to found out the respectable person for your life.

Nature became the great problem for me. I had read all the information and found the clock has been changed. I am trying to conceive and the end of the month my cycle approach. I believe that there is lot of hope I work on it.

All of those hardship and struggle making me feel empty, jealous and overwhelming.  I was so sad when my period comes. I believe I can get help from here. 

by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
heart_n_soul
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:59 AM
How long have you been trying? Have you seen a doctor? Therapy can help you learn to cope with those negative feelings.
Azure
by Group Admin on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:22 AM

I'm not sure I completely understand your post... but have you looked into the TTC group here on cafemom?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)