Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brothers 😍💙😊

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 5:33 PM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Just have to share. I am so proud of my 4 year old. He has been so sweet and loving to his baby brother. He is saying shh shh shh in the second pic. I just love the way he looks at him!! Love my boys!
by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roisin07
by Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

So sweet!

scoopneck99
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:19 PM

That's so cute.The funny thing is how sweet boys are. My son was singing rock a bye baby to his sister when we came home and it melted my heart, thankfully I got it on camera, then my phone broke.😭

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:26 PM

Lol my 3 year old still isn't happy about his brother. He liked being the only boy. My husband and I both told him that, with 3 older sisters and one little sister, he would be grateful for a brother in a few years but his big sisters spoil him rotten so right now he loves having 4 sisters. My last pregnancy was boy/girl twins and he wanted two little sister's. He's a good big brother most of the time but he gets jealous when his big sisters are cooing over Caleb. 

Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:28 PM
Oh no!! That's horrible!
My son said that there was no baby pretty much my entire pregnancy- the last few weeks he kind of was more open to it. So, I'm just over the moon that this transition was easy on him.

Quoting scoopneck99:

That's so cute.The funny thing is how sweet boys are. My son was singing rock a bye baby to his sister when we came home and it melted my heart, thankfully I got it on camera, then my phone broke.😭

Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:30 PM
That is so funny! typically it's the other way around. And you're right he is going to be so happy to have a brother in a few years!!

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Lol my 3 year old still isn't happy about his brother. He liked being the only boy. My husband and I both told him that, with 3 older sisters and one little sister, he would be grateful for a brother in a few years but his big sisters spoil him rotten so right now he loves having 4 sisters. My last pregnancy was boy/girl twins and he wanted two little sister's. He's a good big brother most of the time but he gets jealous when his big sisters are cooing over Caleb. 

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Exactly. We expected him to be excited about a brother. My husband has a sister and he says he would have given his left arm for a brother when he was a kid. My stepbrother was the only boy in our family and he feels the same way. Now they find comfort in each other, lol. 

Quoting Luke8212013: That is so funny! typically it's the other way around. And you're right he is going to be so happy to have a brother in a few years!!
Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

newmelly2009
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 12:16 AM
They are precious!!! My son is super cute like that with his baby brother but his sister (almost the same ages) Wants nothing to do with him! Go
Figure! Something about brothers I guess ♥️ Where did you get that alligator onesie?
Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 1:22 AM
I was always told boys are usually much more gentle, sweet and curious of baby's then girls. Idk if ppl at work were saying that because I was so worried about what Luke would think of his baby brother or sister, lol!
Honestly, I have no idea where I got the onesie. It was Luke's and I had saved all of his clothes. It does have a carters label on it.

Quoting newmelly2009: They are precious!!! My son is super cute like that with his baby brother but his sister (almost the same ages) Wants nothing to do with him! Go
Figure! Something about brothers I guess ♥️ Where did you get that alligator onesie?
alexandra4
by Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:17 AM
So cute! Can't wait to see my 8 year old with his sister any day now xox
heart_n_soul
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:49 AM

So, so sweet! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)