Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby bump to the extreme 😵

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 6:10 AM
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

Here I am at 17 weeks and some extra. Oh my word how I've exploded. I've actually not told anyone about this pregnancy; my husband and I are the only who know. This is how I look when "hanging it all out" though. I am so bloated again these days.
Any suggestions for 2nd trimester bloating? Even though I'm definitely not new to pregnancy I am totally new to 2nd trimester bloating so badly it hurts 😭
by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 6:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kajira
by Emma on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I totally understand. I'm 18 weeks and relate to the bloating.

In the morning, no belly. By evening, look almost like I have a bump, just from bloating alone!!! :O It's amazing LOL

I love your belly, it's so adorable. You make one of the cutest pregnant women I've ever seen. LOL

Azure
by Group Admin on Sep. 22, 2017 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't have any advice for bloating. Sorry. YOu do look adorable!

mychinababy
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 10:55 AM
How do you always seem to have he nicest thing to say?? You're my favorite poster! 🤣
I still need to reply to your pm. It's been so busy lately at work and all my kids have been sick.
I'll try to this weekend!

Quoting kajira:

In the morning, no belly. By evening, look almost like I have a bump, just from bloating alone!!! :O It's amazing LOL

I love your belly, it's so adorable. You make one of the cutest pregnant women I've ever seen. LOL

mychinababy
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 10:56 AM
Aw thank you so much!
I saw you are expecting again! What number is this for you?

Quoting Azure:

kajira
by Emma on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:08 AM

I get it  Family comes first - except when you want to strangle them silly. ^.^

- my asshole teenager (I say it with love, but... seriously...) refused to do some work on wed, and I landed on house-bed-arrest. LOL I shouldn't have done his chores - but no on else was going to get it done, and the animals needed clean water, and he wouldn't take care of it for me.

Doctor isn't happy with me, or with him since she understood why I had to do it if he flat out refused. She told me she'd yell at him for me. LOL

My mother in law is coming next week, and when we told her the doctor said I could only go to seaworld in a wheelchair, she decided maybe she didn't want to go to seaworld then. :P

I hope your kids feel better soon - being sick sucks. 

Quoting mychinababy: How do you always seem to have he nicest thing to say?? You're my favorite poster! 🤣 I still need to reply to your pm. It's been so busy lately at work and all my kids have been sick. I'll try to this weekend!
Quoting kajira:

Stetsons-mommy
by Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this
You look adorable! I totally get the bloating though. I would be huge by the end of the day because of it. It never happened with my son though. Keep shining!
GlitterInTheAir
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
My bloating went away by then. But you look great
Azure
by Group Admin on Sep. 22, 2017 at 1:15 PM

Quoting mychinababy: Aw thank you so much! I saw you are expecting again! What number is this for you?
Quoting Azure:

If this one sticks it's our sixth and final baby. If it doesn't, we're done.

Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I think you look beautiful!!!
lovemylife_15
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 2:53 PM
You look so adorable,your belly is so cute !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)