Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite outfit to wear?

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:18 AM
  • 19 Replies

What is your favorite thing to wear when you are pregnant?  Do you have to follow a dress code at work or are you a SAHM?

by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kajira
by Emma on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:46 AM

I work from home, so I can wear whatever I want. But my go-to is jeans and a tshirt.

Azure
by Group Admin on Sep. 22, 2017 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Stay-at-home mom. I wear whatever is comfy. Mostly DH's shirts and nightpants or maternity jeans.

Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 1:29 PM
While at work I wore scrubs. Favorite outfit while at home comfy pants and a tank top or big tshirt.
DKH722
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 3:52 PM
Fulltime student/stay at home mom and i love jeans and a comfy tshirt💕 but, sometimes i will do flats, a nicer maternity top and some jewerly and i really like that look as well. My favorite outfit this pregnancy is one i havent gotten to wear much yet..its maternity leggings and a striped long sleeve tunic
mommyof171274
by Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:02 PM
Dresses or tunics with leggings
Daisy91
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 8:20 AM
I am 24 weeks and wear dress and skirts most of the time I have one dress my husband likes me to wear the bigger I get the shorter it gets so its getting pretty short now but I am staying home now
alkakfnxcpoem
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 8:27 AM
I wear scrubs at work and they make me look like I weigh 1200 pounds 🙁 they're hospital issued though so I can't complain too much...don't have to do the laundry! I loved dressing my bump with my first but now that I'm on my third I'm just in survival mode and mostly just try to not look like a hot mess. Usually I wear jeans and a t shirt and I'll throw in a cardigan if it's cool enough.
countrygirl1218
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mommyof171274: Dresses or tunics with leggings

That's one of my favorite looks also.  I gave birth this summer and am breast feeding every 2-3 hours. I had some loose dresses that I wore with leggings.  I wear a loose, thin gown around the house now if my boobs are sore.  It is easy to pull down and nurse.

luna321
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:53 PM
I work in a prison as a counselor so professional dress that's not too form fitting, though at nearly 30 weeks everything is now form fitting :/ I also have to wear a belt to hold keys and things but i got one that is very thin and stretchy, not a dust belt or anything. At home it's been dresses but now it's getting cooler that might change.
countrygirl1218
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 10:26 AM

Quoting luna321: I work in a prison as a counselor so professional dress that's not too form fitting, though at nearly 30 weeks everything is now form fitting :/ I also have to wear a belt to hold keys and things but i got one that is very thin and stretchy, not a dust belt or anything. At home it's been dresses but now it's getting cooler that might change.

Are you going to work until you go into labor?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)