Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Close to the half way mark!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 12:42 PM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

Last baby came at 38 weeks exactly, and the doctor this time, thinks we'll end up giving birth between 38-39 weeks again, so about half way, now I guess at just over 18 weeks.

I feel like it's going so slow. :/

Last pregnancy, went by super fast, but we moved, were remodeling, I was doing pretty good - and this time I've over done stuff just around the house because my teenager won't do his chores, so i'm trying to do "my" work plus not have my house destroyed by 4 other kids lol

Fun stuff :P

She was trying to help me clean.... LOL then bonked me in the face with the broom, but it's the thought that counts, right? :P

by on Sep. 23, 2017 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 12:54 PM
She looks like her brother!! Oh she is cute!!
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this
What a cutie! Hey help is help 😉
kajira
by Emma on Sep. 23, 2017 at 1:13 PM

He never got the clue of "mom wants to take a bath.... alone.

So, it's good he's cute.

Quoting sapphirelibra: She looks like her brother!! Oh she is cute!!

luna321
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:35 PM
Can't believe your already 18 weeks! My MIL bought my son a book "5 minutes peace" when he was a little. If you've seen it you will relate as all three kids end up climbing into the tub with mom. Haha cute stuff 😊
Stetsons-mommy
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh my gosh they are so cute! And you look fantastic! Happy half way mark!
kajira
by Emma on Sep. 24, 2017 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I am sure the girls would have tried to sneak in, had they realized i was taking a bath. He's the only one who found me :P

Quoting luna321: Can't believe your already 18 weeks! My MIL bought my son a book "5 minutes peace" when he was a little. If you've seen it you will relate as all three kids end up climbing into the tub with mom. Haha cute stuff 😊

mommyof171274
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 10:03 AM
Your kids are adorable and I bet it will go fast! Especially if you have a ton to do and run after your little ones!
kajira
by Emma on Sep. 24, 2017 at 10:08 AM

I'm sort of on modified bedrest the next 6 weeks, I was on this for my entire first trimester, so it made it go REALLY Slow so far - because this pregnancy started of with twins.

We lost baby B just after 8 weeks but had to take it easy while they waited to see if my body would break down the body/sac, or try to reject it. (We got lucky, it absorbed everything in there, but are still waiting for the sac to disappear, at 18 weeks.)

I had really swollen ovaries, that contributed to being on modified bedrest the first trimester, too - so I wouldn't twist one and lose it.

I'm not allowed to lift my toddlers, or do the type of work I would normally do around here - which in this case would be starting a kitchen remodeling project, and a bunch of yard work.

I landed in my OB's office, after doing my teenage son's farm chores, and she was like "WTF" - and told me I was officially back on modified bedrest until at least viability. I can't even go to seaworld with my mother in law unless I sit my butt in a wheelchair the entire time - which my mother in law doesn't want to be seen with a healthy looking person in a wheelchair, so she nixed the idea of going. LOL

Quoting mommyof171274: Your kids are adorable and I bet it will go fast! Especially if you have a ton to do and run after your little ones!

mommyof171274
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 10:31 AM
:( Sorry to hear that! If hate to be put on bedrest. I'd go crazy but better be safe and listen to doctor. What do you plan on doing while on bedrest? Hopefully you have plenty of help!

Quoting kajira:

I'm sort of on modified bedrest the next 6 weeks, I was on this for my entire first trimester, so it made it go REALLY Slow so far - because this pregnancy started of with twins.

We lost baby B just after 8 weeks but had to take it easy while they waited to see if my body would break down the body/sac, or try to reject it. (We got lucky, it absorbed everything in there, but are still waiting for the sac to disappear, at 18 weeks.)

I had really swollen ovaries, that contributed to being on modified bedrest the first trimester, too - so I wouldn't twist one and lose it.

I'm not allowed to lift my toddlers, or do the type of work I would normally do around here - which in this case would be starting a kitchen remodeling project, and a bunch of yard work.

I landed in my OB's office, after doing my teenage son's farm chores, and she was like "WTF" - and told me I was officially back on modified bedrest until at least viability. I can't even go to seaworld with my mother in law unless I sit my butt in a wheelchair the entire time - which my mother in law doesn't want to be seen with a healthy looking person in a wheelchair, so she nixed the idea of going. LOL

Quoting mommyof171274: Your kids are adorable and I bet it will go fast! Especially if you have a ton to do and run after your little ones!

kajira
by Emma on Sep. 24, 2017 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm pretty good at entertaining myself - but it does make the pregnancy feel like it's going *really* slow.

Quoting mommyof171274: Oh no. :( Sorry to hear that! If hate to be put on bedrest. I'd go crazy!
Quoting kajira:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)