Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you getting your son circumcised

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 2:28 PM
  • 22 Replies
Why or why not?
by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 2:43 PM
Yes i did all three
alkakfnxcpoem
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:28 PM
Yes. His brother and Daddy are so I wouldn't want him to feel weird. If I could go back I don't know if I'd circumcise my first. I've seen the procedure now and it's kind of messed up.
mommyof7921
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:36 PM

If we were not meant to have foreskin then we wouldn't be born with it.

My boys were left natural and this pregnancy will be too.

B3autifulCha0s
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:38 PM
If this one is a boy, he'll be circumcised. I left the choice up to my husband.
Dani1009
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:42 PM
Our older son is circumcised, so if this baby is a boy, he will be too. After seeing my son after his circumcision, I was mortified. I still am. But I let my husband make the decision on it, since I know nothing about having a penis!
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 6:14 PM
I circumcised my first two, I was in the room with my second and that is why I chose not to circumcise my next two. I wish I could go back and say no for my first two.
Stetsons-mommy
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 7:08 PM
I didn't with my son. I don't see why it is nessicary. My husband and I talked about it and he thought that it was supposed to be done for health reasons but when the doc and I both explained to him that it wasn't, he and I both agreed that we didn't want to put our son through that much pain (weather he remembers it or not). There is enough pain in life.
Manic_Sinner
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 7:08 PM
I did with both and I will if I have another boy.
lovemylife_15
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:55 PM
We had my son circumcised and I was a few rooms over and heard his screams . His was a little worse I believe because he had some webbing down there they had to correct and stitch. I personally don't want to do it again if we have a boy but my husband said the baby would be circumcised.
luna321
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:33 PM
If I had my way my boys would not be circumcised but hubby was adamantly for it so both boys will be. He has seen adult circumcision due to foreskin problems where he works for one thing... guess that decided it for him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)