Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

25 weeks

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2017 at 11:03 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I'm 25 weeks today and I just can't believe how fast it is going. I don't know if it is because I'm busier this time around, or if it's because I'm so scared. Scared for my health, scared my 2 year old will resent me, scared I won't bond with this baby the way I did with my son, scared for bringing another baby into this world the way it is now. (She was not planned at all. I was using contraceptives and breastfeeding) my doc says it's all normal. I just feel like a mess.
by on Oct. 13, 2017 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 1:47 PM
You look gorgeous. Many hugs. Ever thought about talking to someone about what you're going through? Is your doctor very knowledgeable about your type 1 diabetes?
Stetsons-mommy
by Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 2:13 PM
My doctor is yes, And I'm seeing Mfm every week for my diabetes care. I have talked to several people and everyone says it's all normal. I don't feel depressed, just alot of anxiety. My pregnancy with my son was scary, I wanted my tunes tied after my son but they wouldn't do it. Then they told me I shouldn't have anymore kids.

Quoting DixonBabies: You look gorgeous. Many hugs. Ever thought about talking to someone about what you're going through? Is your doctor very knowledgeable about your type 1 diabetes?
Azure
by Group Admin on Oct. 13, 2017 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Is your kiddo trying to use the vacuum piece to turn on the water? Bright kid!

Stetsons-mommy
by Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 8:25 PM
Lol he was going around making vaccumm sounds and vaccumming everything haha

Quoting Azure:

Is your kiddo trying to use the vacuum piece to turn on the water? Bright kid!

kajira
by Emma on Oct. 13, 2017 at 9:15 PM

You are so beautiful and I love your little munchkin in the picture, too!!! :)

I'm terrified this time, too - but because the birth is totally up in the air. I'm planning an intentional hospital birth this time and dreading it on soooo many levels after having 2 out of hospital births with minimal to no interventions. LOL

I totally understand how you feel about the stress of things changing, this is #5 for me, i'll have 4 kids, 7 and under!

amurb
by on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:50 PM
Congrats on the new life growing inside you! These thoughts happen to all of us at some point, just try to relax everything will be ok. :)
Stetsons-mommy
by Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:40 PM
You do have your hands full! Thank you for the kind words

Quoting kajira:

You are so beautiful and I love your little munchkin in the picture, too!!! :)

I'm terrified this time, too - but because the birth is totally up in the air. I'm planning an intentional hospital birth this time and dreading it on soooo many levels after having 2 out of hospital births with minimal to no interventions. LOL

I totally understand how you feel about the stress of things changing, this is #5 for me, i'll have 4 kids, 7 and under!

Stetsons-mommy
by Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! I had a kind of come to Jesus on Tuesday. I had to take my best friend to the er for bleeding (She was pregnant) and she had a miscarriage. Really made me look at things and have to think that I am blessed to never have gone through that and that I have a beautiful little boy and im at 26 weeks with
A little girl that the doctors have told me is a rock star, already practicing breathing on her own.

Quoting amurb: Congrats on the new life growing inside you! These thoughts happen to all of us at some point, just try to relax everything will be ok. :)
amurb
by on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:48 PM
I'm glad to hear about your new found faith. I'm sad to hear about your friend too, I have had three children and have never dealt with a miscarriage but several of my friends have so I can relate to your situation. Just stay healthy for you and baby and be there for your friend. Good luck!

Quoting Stetsons-mommy: Thank you! I had a kind of come to Jesus on Tuesday. I had to take my best friend to the er for bleeding (She was pregnant) and she had a miscarriage. Really made me look at things and have to think that I am blessed to never have gone through that and that I have a beautiful little boy and im at 26 weeks with
A little girl that the doctors have told me is a rock star, already practicing breathing on her own.

Quoting amurb: Congrats on the new life growing inside you! These thoughts happen to all of us at some point, just try to relax everything will be ok. :)
mommyof7921
by Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 12:15 AM

You look great. Your little boy is too cute.  Glad to hear that your little girl is growing beautifully.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)