Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lost lady

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2017 at 5:26 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am sorry ladies. I need a place to spit it all out. I have been crying and shouting all day. This is the worst day of my life. I have been so happy in the past few months. Now I am just stuck. I fought a long battle against cervical cancer. I had accepted the fact that I cannot become a mother. My cousin sister gave birth to a baby boy in January. She left him at my door, saying she cannot afford to take care of him. I was so happy yet sorry for her. I told her that he will be mine. I just did not have it done legally. She promised she will never take him from me. Yet, she did after marrying a rich guy. This is just so unfair with me. He is just a tiny thing. He won't ever remember what i did for him. He will never call me a mother. :'( I wish I get to die right now. 

by on Oct. 16, 2017 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Curlymom234
by Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 7:29 PM
I’m so sorry. That isn’t right.
2017mama
by Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. That's horrible!!! I wish you had done the paperwork and made it legal. I'm so sorry this happened to you 😔
Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:44 PM
😔I'm sorry
EMILYGREY
by New Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 10:37 AM
Hey! First of all I am so sorry to hear about you. The fact that your baby has been taking away from you is very haunting. I can totally reciprocate your feelings. I too had been in a similar state. The only difference was that I was accounted for blocked fallopian tubes. Just like you my OB suggested me not to take any fertility treatments because they are beyond success. I have been thinking all night long as to why have I been going through such a phase. I had always been generous to people and still I feel like I am being punished for something I have wronged. I am looking for suggestions. Dearies if you csn help so please do so.
Azure
by Group Admin on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:09 PM

I'm sorry. i can only imagine.

IsabelMason
by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 4:29 PM

It's okay lady. Things like this happen. People are becoming mean with every new day. I know it is very depressing situation but believes me, such people get payback in the same world. Obviously, right now you cannot get that baby neither he would get to know about your efforts for him, but one day he will get to know about the fact that his mother left him like a piece and you cared for him. Well, the world is ruthless. Sometimes we feel like nature has cursed us, but definitely, there is way out. You know what, I also have a burning desire to become a mom. Recently, I suffered from ovarian cancer, and now I have become infertile. Cervical cancer is one of the serious situation. I can suggest you go for some other technique than natural. My friend recently got a baby by the aid of surrogacy clinic. I have heard about it from various sources. I think you should consult them. All the very best and be positive.

Ladybug_56129
by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 10:23 PM

I’m so sorry for what you are going through. What struck me from reading your post was that you made a difference in this little ones life. You gave him love when his birth mother couldn’t. You fed him, changed him, and made his little world a better place. Your right he’s to little to remember now, but you made a difference in his little life already. I can only imagine the hurt you must feel, but don’t give up. You might not be a mother by birth, but by all means you are a mother to this sweet child. Have you looked into adoption? Who knows, I pray that this little one is now in a stable healthy relationship, but if it turns out not so, you may even get him back. 

Woodstock1
by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:11 PM

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry you are going through this.  Have you tried talking to a lawyer? Surely there is something that can be done?  I'm praying for you! 

sunnyface
by on Oct. 20, 2017 at 5:48 PM

My heart breaks for you! I’m sorry this is happening in your life right now. Do you have somebody you can talk to about this? Friends or family that can support and encourage you through this? Perhaps, some counseling might help in this very disheartening time. There are many things to consider and work through and a professional may be a good option. If you are unsure of where to turn try this service. Praying for you!!

Anij3443
by on Oct. 22, 2017 at 7:12 PM

My heart absolutely breaks for you and as a Mama to many kiddos that I am not raising (foster kiddos) I know that heartache. Would you consider getting your homestudy done to foster or even better to be matched with a kiddo(s) that have already had the parental rights terminated? Also, would you like resources for a counselor? My heart hurts so bad for you right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)