Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

24 +1

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2017 at 10:43 PM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm at 24+1 currently and I feel like my belly has exploded lol . Seriously though,I looked close to this when I was almost due with my son so I'm kinda dreading how big the bump will be. So far I've gained 7 lbs so far which I'm very surprised by,I normally gain 40+ lbs each pregnancy. Next appointment isn't until the 27th and that's when we'll schedule the dreaded glucose test for my 29 week appointment. Thankfully my sister law said she'd watch my youngest so I won't have to chase his around the waiting room for an hour lol. How's everyone doing? Y'all ready for thanksgiving,I am and I can't wait !
by on Nov. 18, 2017 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Curlymom234
by Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 11:06 PM

I’m the same size and 23 weeks +4 days. I feel massive. I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving. I dont know what we’re doing for food, because we’re out of town. 

kajira
by Emma on Nov. 18, 2017 at 11:13 PM

You look amazing!!!

My next apt is the 27th too!!! (then the 6th the 18th, and weekly after that!)

I just ordered my carseat/swing, which was all that was missing. Got all my christmas shopping done, except sheets, 1 mattress, a mattress cover, and stocking stuffers. LOL 

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 11:19 PM

You look wonderful!! I love the bump! So happy for you girl! 

mommyof7921
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 11:36 PM

You look wonderful..I started off my pregnancy at a 129 pounds and I will be 23 weeks this Wednesday and I am 142 pounds now. I find with all of my babies I never go pass 155 pounds. you are doing great with your weight gain.

Sarah725
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 6:08 AM
You look great!! In my experience I got bigger faster with each pregnancy but not bigger in the end, it all evens out.
lovemylife_15
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 1:04 PM
I hope you enjoy yours as well 😊

Quoting Curlymom234:

I’m the same size and 23 weeks +4 days. I feel massive. I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving. I dont know what we’re doing for food, because we’re out of town. 

lovemylife_15
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 1:09 PM
Thank you ! Ugh I've still gotta get the kids layaway paid for and we'll be all set. I'm so not ready for Christmas lol but that's every year though. I just picked up the baby's carseat today so I've got everything to start out with except some diapers.

Quoting kajira:

You look amazing!!!

My next apt is the 27th too!!! (then the 6th the 18th, and weekly after that!)

I just ordered my carseat/swing, which was all that was missing. Got all my christmas shopping done, except sheets, 1 mattress, a mattress cover, and stocking stuffers. LOL 

lovemylife_15
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 1:10 PM
Thank you,how have you been?

Quoting NoraDun:

You look wonderful!! I love the bump! So happy for you girl! 

lovemylife_15
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 1:13 PM
Thank you. Girl I'm usually pushing 200 or a little over when I have my kids I don't want to jinx myself but I'm not even 170 yet

Quoting mommyof7921:

You look wonderful..I started off my pregnancy at a 129 pounds and I will be 23 weeks this Wednesday and I am 142 pounds now. I find with all of my babies I never go pass 155 pounds. you are doing great with your weight gain.

lovemylife_15
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 1:14 PM
Thank you. That seems to be the case here,I hope it evens out

Quoting Sarah725: You look great!! In my experience I got bigger faster with each pregnancy but not bigger in the end, it all evens out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)