Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanksgiving

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 6:10 AM
  • 15 Replies
What are you looking forward to?
by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 6:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sciencelady
by Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:50 AM
Everything! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

I'm most excited for dessert and spending several days with family. I'm not really looking forward adding so many pee breaks to what is already a long drive.
StarFishQueen
by Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 9:04 AM

The food!

Daisy91
by Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 1:12 PM
Being able to rest and do nothing we are going to my mothers house and my sister will be there so with me being huge & pregnant I can sit back and enjoy
RaisingKRhy
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:22 PM
Being around my whole family for my birthday ❤
lovemylife_15
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:42 PM
I was looking forward to the food and having my husband family over but him and I had a nasty fight and aren't speaking so thanksgiving should be fun...
browncoat
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:02 PM
Unfortunately we won’t really be celebrating this year because DS13 and I are flying back home on T-Day. I may make a smaller version on Thanksgiving over the weekend, but im not sure because I will still be getting back to normal time-zone-wise, plus I’ll be on call for work all weekend.
B3autifulCha0s
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:03 PM
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I’m looking forward to food and fellowship. To having all my family here. Announcing the gender of our last baby.
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:18 PM
The food.
luna321
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:34 PM
I am hoping to be able to enjoy it. Mostly the food but honestly feel I might be having a baby that day as my appointment is on Wednesday, I’ll be 38 weeks, and they talked about inducing me my last appointment at 37+ weeks... I’m debating buying the rest of what I need to cook now or not bothering...
Sarah725
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:35 PM
Safe travels, have fun!!

Quoting sciencelady: Everything! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

I'm most excited for dessert and spending several days with family. I'm not really looking forward adding so many pee breaks to what is already a long drive.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)