Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How far were you when your symptoms started?

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2017 at 10:45 PM
  • 7 Replies
My first appt isn’t until the 22nd. Today it seemed i woke up with every symptom possible. Full, tender to the touch boobs, cravings, stretching feeling/pressure in stomach, GETTING SICK THROUGHOUT THE DAY, etc... how far do you think I am? How far were you when you got your symptoms in full swing?
by on Dec. 10, 2017 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
B3autifulCha0s
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2017 at 10:54 PM
With this pregnancy I was 3-1/2wks with my first symptoms- meat aversion and morning sickness. That was very abnormal for me. With my other pregnancies, I didn’t get symptoms until 6-7wks.
BooBooBoom
by on Dec. 10, 2017 at 11:14 PM

3w3d they started, and at 3w5d (on Thanksgiving) I ended up in the ER and then being admitted due to the HG.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 12:29 AM
My first two morning sickness started about 8 weeks, didn't throw up just constantly nauseous. My third I was throwing up by 6 weeks and my fourth I seriously thought I had the stomach flu because I had diarrhea and vomiting but I was 5 weeks pregnant. I didn't really have any other symptoms besides needing to pee a lot, by my fourth pregnancy I was peeing every hour from the time I found out I was pregnant and I had frequent urination and bladder leakage until he was almost a year😭 I had c-sections and I didn't think I would have issues but I was very wrong.

Quoting BrandiKlahr: My first appt isn’t until the 22nd. Today it seemed i woke up with every symptom possible. Full, tender to the touch boobs, cravings, stretching feeling/pressure in stomach, GETTING SICK THROUGHOUT THE DAY, etc... how far do you think I am? How far were you when you got your symptoms in full swing?
yeehawhoney123
by Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 11:25 AM
I had nausea, soreness in my breasts early on with this pregnancy. Around 4 weeks, then more symptoms soon after.
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Symptoms can't really tell you how far along you were.

My first pregnancy I never had any symptoms. Didn't feel pregnant until the first flutters at 15 weeks.

Second pregnancy, symptoms around 6 weeks.

Third pregnancy, symptoms around 3 weeks.
missbritt22
by Brittany on Dec. 12, 2017 at 10:48 AM
3ish week for my first symptoms, but I didn't start getting sick until about 9-10 weeks and it lasted until I was 18 weeks 😳
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2017 at 11:24 AM
3 weeks this time
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)