Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I’m in panic mode*still panicking!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2017 at 9:56 AM
  • 11 Replies

I’m hoping my cycle is just wacky but I’m really headed into panic mode. I can’t really remember when my period was in November but I think it was around the 8th. I’ve had menstral cramps for a week now and that is exactly what happened last time I found out I was pregnant. My baby is only almost 5 months old. I was actually pretty ok with being done having kids and surely am not wanting to be pregnant so soon. If my gut is right I’ll obviously get into the mindset and will be happy but kinda hoping I’m just late. Ugh!

*I don’t get it. Unless something is wrong with me I have to be pregnant. 19 days into the month. I’m 99% positive I didn’t have a period the week of thanksgiving and it was sometime before that. Guess I’ll test again at the end of week. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 12, 2017 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2017 at 10:33 AM
Many hugs. When you test I hope you get the result you want. Good luck!
missbritt22
by Brittany on Dec. 12, 2017 at 10:44 AM
I keep track of my cycles through an app called Clue. It's amazing! Predicts my next period down to the day and sends me a reminder a few days before hand, total lifesaver!

Hopefully your period comes soon, I know how hard it would be having a baby that young and being preggo again! But god won't give us anything we can't handle 😉 So if it's meant to be then it is meant to be. Hugs 🤗
Azure
by Group Admin on Dec. 13, 2017 at 4:54 PM

Good luck.

BooBooBoom
by on Dec. 14, 2017 at 9:26 AM
good luck!
missbritt22
by Brittany on Dec. 14, 2017 at 11:21 PM
Any update?
Buppy21
by Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 9:38 AM
Good luck
Roisin07
by Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I took a test yesterday and said it was negative. Idk, but thinking something was wrong with test. Got a clearblue +or - and before I took it there was a blue line already there so thinking it could of been defective. Not sure. Will test again soon.

I feel like I am but I could be remembering when I had my period completely wrong

Quoting missbritt22: Any update?

Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 3:58 PM
Get a pink dye cheapo they are most accurate
rebeccasmommy09
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 4:03 PM
Good luck! I went through this in May, baby #4 will be arriving in the next 2-3 weeks. It was certainly a shock at first but I eventually came around and am excited for more newborn baby snuggles :)
modmommabear
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2017 at 8:19 PM
I'm 2 days late, the pink dye dollar tree test I used turned positive instantly. If you have a dollar tree I'd go buy one. Gl
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)