Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

35 weeks and......

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2017 at 7:51 PM
  • 6 Replies
I am pretty tired of being pregnant! Dealing with GD, then the constant trips to go pee, the uncomfortable pressure "down there" making it hard to walk, to the fact that I can't even put my own socks on!!!! However, this is #4 for me and I know how fast it goes once they get here, so I am going to enjoy and embrace these uncomfortable last 5 weeks!! Lol!
by on Dec. 15, 2017 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 1:23 AM
I feel you and I’m only 14.5 weeks lol. I already have lightning crotch all the time with these babies like omg lol. You’re so close!! Do you feel like you might go into labor sooner or no?
Stetsons-mommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 8:26 AM
I'm with you! I was 34 weeks yesterday and the back pain is unbearable. Constantly peeing and if that's not waking me up then then it's the Braxton hicks contractions. I feel like a whale and my husband has to help me get my shoes on most of the time. I'm so ready to be done.
kajira
by Emma on Dec. 16, 2017 at 10:25 AM

I'm just over 30 weeks, and I'm ready. LOL wish I could just sleep through the next 8 weeks.

Daisy91
by Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 11:02 PM
I am 36 weeks huge big and slower than slow my husband & daughters do most things my husband and I went to the mall to day I went to one store justice for the girls and had to sit my husband did the rest as I sat down
Stetsons-mommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 8:33 AM
Yes please!!

Quoting kajira:

I'm just over 30 weeks, and I'm ready. LOL wish I could just sleep through the next 8 weeks.

Azure
by Group Admin on Dec. 18, 2017 at 11:05 AM

The last weeks do seem to move very slowly. Hopefully they start passing faster for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)