Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Car seats?

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2017 at 8:06 PM
  • 18 Replies
What car seat are you planning on using? I’m at a loss on which is best, safest, etc
by on Dec. 16, 2017 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom.2.Many
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 9:14 PM
We have a Britax convertible for baby I’m pregnant with, 3 Clek Fllo’s for the next 3, 2 Clek high back boosters for the next 2, and a Clek backless booster for our oldest.
WeWantMaia
by Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 9:17 PM

I have the Chicco Nextfit for my 4 year old and the Chicco Keyfit 30 for my 2 week old. I've used Chicco since my 4 year old was born and woulld never use anything else! 

HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 9:29 PM
We got the Chicco KeyFit 30 for this baby, it was voted one of the best infant car seats on the market.
browncoat
by on Dec. 16, 2017 at 11:07 PM

We are using a Chicco KeyFit 30. It's pricey, but worth the ease of installation. Something like 70% of car seats aren't installed correctly, which compromises safety. Chicco and Britax always top Consumer Reports' charts for safety and ease of use, so I have always stuck with those brands. The KeyFit didn't disappoint! My 2 year old moved up into the NextFit and I really like it as well!

Then we have something cheaper and lightweight for air travel. I think it's an Evenflo? We got it because it's very light and has a small footprint, so it fits well in airplanes.

mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 11:30 PM
We like convertible seats, but I haven't decided on which one we'll be getting yet.
mrs.macmanus
by Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 12:10 AM
My 2 year old is in a Recaro and our newborn is in a Britax, both are convertible seats
loquaciousred
by on Dec. 17, 2017 at 1:03 AM
Diono radian rxt. It's what my daughter is in as well.
alkakfnxcpoem
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 8:50 AM
Chicco keyfit 30 is by far the best for installing for an infant seat. Installation takes like a minute instead of 15. And you know it's in right.
sciencelady
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 9:03 AM
We're going with the Graco4ever convertible seat. Everyone I know who has it, loves it.

We weren't going to get an infant bucket seat, but the stroller we love comes with the graco snug ride 35. That might become grandma's carseat.
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Graco snugride 30
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)