Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question

Posted by on May. 15, 2007 at 10:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am 21wks and yesterday my baby was kicking me alot where i felt it w/out my hands I just felt it kicking me and then all of a sudden it stopped every onc in a while i feel it kicking like one or two kicks but thats it is that normal? and I cant even feel it w/ my hand. I havent even been that hungry for the last couple of days.  Tonight Ive been kind of achy in my stomach and pelvic area does that mean I am stretching?It is the kind of aching like my period. 

by on May. 15, 2007 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KeanynSymon
by on May. 15, 2007 at 10:52 PM
It's not uncommon this early to feel "sporatic" kicking.  Your stomach hurting could just be stretching as long as you aren't spotting or anything.  If it starts getting really painful I would definitely call your OB though!   Also common to get not as hungry right now.. baby is starting to grow very quickly and sometimes this can make you feel "full".  Just make sure you keep eating healthy and if you eat lots of small meals it will help!!  :) 
JHall
by on May. 15, 2007 at 10:52 PM
I wouldn't worry about it that much unless you feel nothing for at least 24 hours. What it is, is probably your baby has ran out of room that's whay you were cramping the baby is trying to make more room to grow. You'll go through this around the end of the pregnancy by then you'll be ablr to feel every movement your baby makes. Just right now the baby is still too small to feel every movement so the baby is probably moving you just can't feel it. I'm 18 weeks and the only time I feel anything is when I go to bed. I wouldn't worry until after 24 hours if you feel nothing call your doc and see if they can get you in to see them.  Hope that helps you good luck
bluedad
by on May. 15, 2007 at 11:22 PM
thank you that does help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured