Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

22 week check in and a pic from last week too (idk why my pic inserted like 2 lines down it wouldn't delete on my comp)

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2018 at 12:46 AM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

So today I'm 22.5 weeks! 22+4 in 2.5 hours lol. I haven't updated since I had my naming announcement and I have some extra time which I'm about to have NONE of because of school so I figured I would do that now :). My girls are now apparently over a pound each which I think is insane personally like wow. When I had my appt at 21 weeks and 1 day last time I went in I was measuring at 27 weeks so it's interesting to see how big I would grow in a singleton pregnancy and compare but I'm glad I get to have my first time with twins where the growing is faster since I'm feeling so impatient! My girls also love to stay up late and party apparently because most of the kicking is past dark and when I'm trying to sleep but even when I'm not laying down. Right before I started this post I was getting kicked so hard right under my belly button and I swear they made my belly ring move, which yes I still wear it's not uncomfortable or painful at all and my doctor is cool with it as long as it doesn't bother me. But they haven't gotten to the point where you can see anything on the outside but I can defintely feel it through my stomach on my hands so only a matter of time before I'm like an alien lol. I've also graduated to biweekly appts with my NP and have my first NST nurse appt on Monday. They wont actually do an NST just meet with me and start telling me when I should or shouldn't call the Kaiser number even though I've done such extensive research and am in school to be an OB, I know it's so much more stressful when its yourself and I worry about literally everything even when I know damn well it's nothing to worry about, so it will be nice to just be told some hardcore rules about when or when NOT to call lol.

It's been really hard to get online recently and the next two months are only gonna get harder as I have more tests in school and finals but then at the very end of my pregnancy I'll be online all the time again :). I'll probably do a quick update at 24 weeks again and then 29/30 weeks when I finish my associates!! If anyone cares lol. Heres my bump 

by on Feb. 10, 2018 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stetsons-mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
You look amazing momma!
Buppy21
by Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
You have the cutest bump. I have the same dress in blue.šŸ˜ƒ
lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 6:02 PM

Thank you!!! How is everything going with you?

Quoting Stetsons-mommy: You look amazing momma!

lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Omg that's so funny!! H&M? That's where I got mine lol. Thank you!! I feel HUGE lol and I actually get kinda offended when people say I don't look pregnant I'm like okay do you REALLY think that I'm just this "fat"? lol, I do have TWO in there after all.

Quoting Buppy21: You have the cutest bump. I have the same dress in blue.šŸ˜ƒ

Stetsons-mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 10:43 AM
Great! Kambria is doing good. She is almost up to 9 and a half lbs and is a super nurser. She is such a good baby. She was a month old on the 5th already.

Quoting lyzzefrago:

Manic_Sinner
by Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
You look great!
Buppy21
by Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 12:40 PM
Iā€™m not really sure where it came from my mom bought it for me. Lol you definately look pregnant.

Quoting lyzzefrago:

Omg that's so funny!! H&M? That's where I got mine lol. Thank you!! I feel HUGE lol and I actually get kinda offended when people say I don't look pregnant I'm like okay do you REALLY think that I'm just this "fat"? lol, I do have TWO in there after all.

lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 7:42 PM

Wow thats right! I can't believe it's already been a month! How much did she weigh at birth again? 

Quoting Stetsons-mommy: Great! Kambria is doing good. She is almost up to 9 and a half lbs and is a super nurser. She is such a good baby. She was a month old on the 5th already.
Quoting lyzzefrago:

lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 7:43 PM

Thank you!!

Quoting Manic_Sinner: You look great!

lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Probably from the same place lol. And yeah I know I'm like uh this is NOT the time to try to be nice you know damn well I look pregnant lol. Both the girls are so low I guess it's much easier to tell in a dress but still in a shirt I don't look much less pregnant so I definitely know they're being crazy lol. 

Quoting Buppy21: Iā€™m not really sure where it came from my mom bought it for me. Lol you definately look pregnant.
Quoting lyzzefrago:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)