Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I'm a newbee.....Hello Everyone

Posted by on May. 15, 2007 at 11:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
m just signing up to get and give support to other expecting and exsisting moms and whatever else may come.  I actually just found out I'm pregnant with my 3rd (5 weeks) and am already having problems with my pregnancy or so I think.  I'll find out tomorrow but I can't go to sleep even though I need to as I have to get up at 6.  I found out on Mother's Day and lastnight my husband and I had intercourse and today when I got back from the petting zoo with the kids I ran to the restroom and noticed I was spotting pink and I didn't think much as I did this in the end of my last pregnancy after intercourse but I put a liner in to monitor it and then two hours later I felt a gush so I went upstairs to check it and it had turned RED like fresh blood when you cut yourself not like period, no clotting etc.  So I called my doctor back (I made an appt this morning) and they put me in for an emergancy appt for tomorrow.  It's been 7 hours and it's still light bleeding and I haven't needed to change my liner.  I'm having no pain whatsoever just this light bleeding but it's really red.  I've been upset all afternoon and have had my crying moments but I know these things happen and am of course expecting the worst.  I'm just courious if any of you have had an issue such as this and what the outcome was.  Thanks for your support!
by on May. 15, 2007 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
coridunn
by on May. 16, 2007 at 7:42 AM
Hello.  I new here too and I am wishing the best for you and your baby.  I found out on Saturday that I am about 5 weeks as well.  Try not to think the worst.  Some women do have some early bleeding.  Try to think positive until you have been told otherwise by your OB.  Good luck let me know what happens.
mom2lexliz
by on May. 16, 2007 at 8:57 AM
Hello!  Just wanted to tell you good luck!! Let us know how everything goes!
Becca87
by on May. 16, 2007 at 9:45 AM
Keep us posted
Fawn80
by on May. 16, 2007 at 9:48 AM
Congrats and good luck!!  With this one, (also my 3rd) I spotted for the first 12 weeks after intercourse. No big deal, I had what the dr called a forward cervix and a small infection. I took antibiotics and have had no problems since. Well, besides my sciatic and muscles stretching! We will hopefully be seeing baby in about 6 days!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN