Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im so scared

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2018 at 1:36 AM
  • 7 Replies

Im 6 weeks with a rainbow and every cramp scares me everytime i have to clear out the poop shute i get really bad cramps . my boobs are super sore and morning sickness is a thing but it doesnt feel real yet and im so scared of losing it. Urgh i know i need to relax but i cant 😪

by on Feb. 18, 2018 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
B3autifulCha0s
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2018 at 2:48 AM
First off, CONGRATS!!
It’s always nerve wrecking to be pregnant again after a loss. I’ve had 3 MCs. The one I’m currently pregnant with is a rainbow (I have 2 other rainbows and 1 in between).

Try to relax, ask your Dr for blood tests every couple days so you make sure your HCG is climbing as it should of that would help reassure you. That’s what I’ve done.
Sassym0m24
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2018 at 7:30 AM
Congratulations.

I understand,I had a whole pregnancy of fear but when she was born it was beautiful and worth it.
luna321
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2018 at 1:01 PM
Congratulations!!! I just had my rainbow baby 2 months ago after 3 losses. It was terrifying but that’s okay. Worth it! I just told myself it’s okay to be anxious and that that feeling did not mean anything was wrong. Take deep breaths and be kind to yourself!
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2018 at 1:34 PM
Pregnancy after loss is HARD!! I had PTSD and anxiety so bad during my rainbow pregnancy. It's so hard to enjoy a pregnancy after experiencing a loss. I had a late loss (stillbirth) so I was literally terrified of my baby dying up until the second he was born and I heard his first beautiful cries. Hugs momma!
babie113
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2018 at 1:47 PM

Thank you all. I got a intake appoiappointment  on Tuesday for ob care i think ill feel better if i get a scan soon fingers crossed.

wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2018 at 3:43 PM
Congrats! I know pregnancy after a loss can be nerve wracking but best thing you can do is take it one day at a time and enjoy every day that goes by with no signs of bleeding.
djsmommy13
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2018 at 3:45 PM
Honey I'm 19 weeks and it still doesn't seem real to me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)