Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

34 +3 and lightning!!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:50 PM
  • 8 Replies

Anyone get that lightning crotch I've heard so much about? How close to labor were you when you felt it?I feel like baby has dropped lower. The waddle is real over here and I'm so uncomfortable walking and sitting =(

Other signs I've been having:

TMI lots of snot like discharge in globs (Dr. checked it and negative for everything)

Breasts starting to feel heavy

more BH then normal (not today though)

by on Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lovemylife_15
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2018 at 1:00 PM
I've been getting lightning crotch since the second trimester. All those are common in the third trimester so I don't think they mean anything.
ArmyWife61411
by Member on Feb. 23, 2018 at 3:51 PM

I never got the opportunity to experience these lovely symptoms with my first. I was induced. Guess I am just looking for some home that I'll be getting closer to labor.

Quoting lovemylife_15: I've been getting lightning crotch since the second trimester. All those are common in the third trimester so I don't think they mean anything.

B3autifulCha0s
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2018 at 3:57 PM
I’m 33+5 and I’ve had it a couple days now but today is hell. I can barely walk. My cervix is still high and closed but this little guy is head down pressing on my cervix and uterine window. I’ve got about 3 more weeks till my c-section.
lovemylife_15
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2018 at 7:15 PM
I understand,I was induced with my first as well. I noticed that every thing hurts more with each kid. I really didn't get any warning signs with my second. Felt great that day,had sex that night and my water broke an hour and a half later in my sleep

Quoting ArmyWife61411:

I never got the opportunity to experience these lovely symptoms with my first. I was induced. Guess I am just looking for some home that I'll be getting closer to labor.

Quoting lovemylife_15: I've been getting lightning crotch since the second trimester. All those are common in the third trimester so I don't think they mean anything.

ArmyWife61411
by Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:00 AM

think I would rather be awake when that happens :P I can say that this pregnancy has been much easier than with my daughter. Just getting to experience all of this symptoms or signs at the end is new for me. Waiting on labor to occur naturally is giving me anxiety!!!

Quoting lovemylife_15: I understand,I was induced with my first as well. I noticed that every thing hurts more with each kid. I really didn't get any warning signs with my second. Felt great that day,had sex that night and my water broke an hour and a half later in my sleep
Quoting ArmyWife61411:

ArmyWife61411
by Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:01 AM

I feel ya,. I look ridiculous walking around at work. But at least there is medical near by!!

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: I’m 33+5 and I’ve had it a couple days now but today is hell. I can barely walk. My cervix is still high and closed but this little guy is head down pressing on my cervix and uterine window. I’ve got about 3 more weeks till my c-section.

Utrecht
by Member on Feb. 27, 2018 at 12:05 AM
Here's some beautiful information about this topic.

https://www.mamanatural.com/lightning-crotch/

In general mama natural has great info resources.
big_red05
by Member on Feb. 27, 2018 at 2:33 AM
This is my 4th and I either keep forgetting or they are all different. I’m having more globs as well and lots of Braxton Hicks.. sometimes they last for a few hours and seem to happen every evening. I’m 36 weeks.. I normally go late but this is the first time I think it’s possible for me to go early
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)