Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ER Visit

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2018 at 9:46 PM
  • 10 Replies
Has anybody ever had heavy bleeding and cramping at 4 weeks and the baby be ok? I went to the ER today for heavy bleeding and cramping but they couldn't give me a for sure answer. They said my levels were under 1000 and they cant see anything on ultrasound this early. I go back Monday for follow up bloodwork. Im praying everything is ok.
by on Mar. 17, 2018 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 10:44 PM
I have not, but I know women who have. I know it’s hard to not worry and stress, but try your best to relax.
You’re still very early so it’s likely they won’t see much on US for a little while, but your numbers should give them a good idea of if your pregnancy is progressing normally.
Rest and update us when you have your follow up appointment, good luck mama!
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 11:20 PM

No, I haven't, but 4 weeks is too early to see anything. I just want to say that I hope everything is fine. Many hugs.

Twialine
by Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 6:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I have actually. I found out very early on that I was prego. at 4 weeks I ended up in the er and she ended up okay! I'm now 27 weeks and can't wait to have her.

BornToBeAMom93
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this
This makes me feel better. Im praying my baby will be ok too.

Quoting Twialine:

I have actually. I found out very early on that I was prego. at 4 weeks I ended up in the er and she ended up okay! I'm now 27 weeks and can't wait to have her.

tuckerdeeanne
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 3:29 AM
Wondering the same thing. My daughter is 8 weeks and she is at the ER right now...no cramping or pains but bright red blood and some clots
Azure
by Group Admin on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:10 AM

Yes, with my first baby. Sending positive thoughts your way.

missbritt22
by Brittany on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:40 AM
I've never had any bleeding, but sending prayers your way. Hopefully baby will be ok ❤️
BornToBeAMom93
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Thanks everyone. I just had my bloodwork done. They wont have the results until this afternoon though :(
BornToBeAMom93
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 3:52 PM
I lost the baby
mom2gabnchris
by Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 5:15 PM
Oh no 😔 hugs mama ❤️

Quoting BornToBeAMom93: I lost the baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)