Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby books - I'm so terrible

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2018 at 6:20 PM
  • 5 Replies
This is baby #5. We had a hard time finding a baby book with #4 (are they going out of fashion, anyway?) and I haven't been the best at filling it out. He'll be three and I updated it *maybe* monthly in the beginning and haven't touched it much since his first birthday.

Now #5 is coming in July and I don't know what to do. I Pinterest baby book alternatives and get scrapbooking ideas! Awesome, if you've got time and space which we don't.

I'm thinking of just trying to keep track of the biggies and making a Photo Book. Thoughts on baby books or alternatives?
by on Mar. 19, 2018 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 7:00 PM
Maybe something is available through an online photo book company like Snapfish or Shutterfly? I still hold out hope that I'll remember to put things in baby #4's book, but even at that, I only get around to printing photos for the other kids about twice a year.
anotherandree
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 7:18 PM

I love making photo books and there are ALWAYS coupons for Shutterfly.  I just need to remember (or write down) dates for things like first bath, first smile and such.  There are apps for stuff like that, right?  Maybe I'll use both?  Hmmm...

Quoting mrsniebo: Maybe something is available through an online photo book company like Snapfish or Shutterfly? I still hold out hope that I'll remember to put things in baby #4's book, but even at that, I only get around to printing photos for the other kids about twice a year.

mom2gabnchris
by Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 6:13 AM
This will be baby #6, and only Baby #1 has a baby book 🙊 she actually passed away in December 👼🏾❤️, so that Baby book is like gold to me now. I need to get on the ball with something for the other kiddos
anotherandree
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Yea, talking about baby books has made me try and update my sons.

Quoting mom2gabnchris: This will be baby #6, and only Baby #1 has a baby book 🙊 she actually passed away in December 👼🏾❤️, so that Baby book is like gold to me now. I need to get on the ball with something for the other kiddos
prdmama82
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2018 at 9:16 PM
I have 5 as well. I half filled out a baby book for my oldest (now 15), but never even got one for the other 4.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)