Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby fever, omg!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2018 at 1:30 PM
  • 44 Replies

Baby will be 2 months old on the 3rd of april and I have some of the worst baby fever, ever. O.o I don't know what's wrong with me!

LOL

My OB did tell me, due to my hernia, to finish having kids sooner, rather than later, and told us to start trying around 6 months PP, but that's not for another few months. LOL

Geeeeez.

by on Mar. 22, 2018 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrs_mckay
by Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 1:55 PM
Sounds like yours is more pregnancy fever than baby fever. 2 months is still swishy little.
kajira
by Emma on Mar. 22, 2018 at 1:58 PM

i'm not a fan of being pregnant. LOL I like the baby :P I think it's because he was meant to be a twin, but baby B didn't make it past 12 weeks, so I kinda feel like a little guy is missing. :(

Quoting mrs_mckay: Sounds like yours is more pregnancy fever than baby fever. 2 months is still swishy little.

newmelly2009
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 2:43 PM
Wwwhhhaaat lol! That's insane hahaha your breastfeeding at 6 months pp so what's the plan for that?
Sassym0m24
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol don't beat yourself up,I've had it days into having a baby(of course it's not as severe it's more like my hormones going "wow lets do this again look at that baby).

Then weeks in(I can handle more I know it! when are we trying?). Time to plan and prepare.

At one year/ to a year and a half post partum my body and brain go:GIVE ME A BABY!!!!!!!!! NOW.LOL
kajira
by Emma on Mar. 22, 2018 at 3:58 PM

I'll start regulating my cycle using progesterone. (Safe for nursing) I can also use femera and a trigger shot to time ovulation, while nursing. my OB approved it this time, but I also used this protocol while nursing the last 2 pregnancies, too to get pregnant while nursing.

We'll start around 6 months, give it 3-4 months with no trigger shot, or meds, and then around 10-12 months, pull out all the big guns,.

Quoting newmelly2009: Wwwhhhaaat lol! That's insane hahaha your breastfeeding at 6 months pp so what's the plan for that?

mommyof7921
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

My baby is a week old and I already have full blown baby fever. You are not alone. We just love having children:). We are already talking about another. lol I am really cherishing this little guy. I love the newborn stage.

i am a even 150 pounds right now at 5-5" and would like to get down to my pre pregnancy weight of 125-130 pounds and work out eat healthy. It should take me 3 months. 

modmommabear
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this
After your pregnancy I think I'd be done. We are all different though. Good luck on your next pregnancy!
kajira
by Emma on Mar. 22, 2018 at 7:02 PM
2 moms liked this

I was fine - I just had to be closely monitored because I live 3 hours from the damn hospital :/

Quoting modmommabear: After your pregnancy I think I'd be done. We are all different though. Good luck on your next pregnancy!

kajira
by Emma on Mar. 22, 2018 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I got down to like 135-139 range, and I can't get lower. I normally weigh 115-120... I also want to reach at least 120, first. LOL

Quoting mommyof7921:

My baby is a week old and I already have full blown baby fever. You are not alone. We just love having children:). We are already talking about another. lol I am really cherishing this little guy. I love the newborn stage.

i am a even 150 pounds right now at 5-5" and would like to get down to my pre pregnancy weight of 125-130 pounds and work out eat healthy. It should take me 3 months. 

kajira
by Emma on Mar. 22, 2018 at 7:04 PM

Yeah! exactly! I also know our days are limited, hubby's getting up there in age, and I feel our clocks ticking.

Quoting Sassym0m24: Lol don't beat yourself up,I've had it days into having a baby(of course it's not as severe it's more like my hormones going "wow lets do this again look at that baby). Then weeks in(I can handle more I know it! when are we trying?). Time to plan and prepare. At one year/ to a year and a half post partum my body and brain go:GIVE ME A BABY!!!!!!!!! NOW.LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)