Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some advice

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2018 at 4:07 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hi everybody, how are you doing today and I'm going to be shopping for some Bras and Panties today and could use some advice on what most of you wear? As for me, I'm usually wearing Sports Bra's and Thongs but Iooking for something different. I should say that I will be wearing the Sports Bras still but looking for when I'm not wearing them considering that I'm 27 and a half weeks pregnant also! 

Thanks for your advice,

Emily

by on Mar. 22, 2018 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherandree
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 5:31 PM
2 moms liked this
During pregnancy, I wear bikini bc it goes under the belly. I don't bother with maternity undies, but I know people swear by them. As for bras, I'm still in my pre-pregnancy ones for now. My boobs get bigger but not horribly so. Once I'm closer to my due date, I'll get nursing bras.
Boileremily
by Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 5:36 PM

Thanks, I appreciate it very much! I hope that we can chat and be friends on here? When are you due? Me I'm due on June 17th! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Emily

Quoting anotherandree: During pregnancy, I wear bikini bc it goes under the belly. I don't bother with maternity undies, but I know people swear by them. As for bras, I'm still in my pre-pregnancy ones for now. My boobs get bigger but not horribly so. Once I'm closer to my due date, I'll get nursing bras.

anotherandree
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm due July 6th but I'll be induced June 29. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Is this your first? This is my 5th!

Quoting Boileremily:

Thanks, I appreciate it very much! I hope that we can chat and be friends on here? When are you due? Me I'm due on June 17th! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Emily

Quoting anotherandree: During pregnancy, I wear bikini bc it goes under the belly. I don't bother with maternity undies, but I know people swear by them. As for bras, I'm still in my pre-pregnancy ones for now. My boobs get bigger but not horribly so. Once I'm closer to my due date, I'll get nursing bras.

Boileremily
by Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 6:28 PM

BRB

Quoting anotherandree: I'm due July 6th but I'll be induced June 29. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Is this your first? This is my 5th!
Quoting Boileremily:

Emily

Boileremily
by Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 7:00 PM

For me, this is my 2nd Pregnancy! When I was 15 I was pregnant in HS and I have to say that I was a Virgin! May I ask what your name is and how old are you and were any of your friends like mine and pregnant and did you want to be pregnant when you were in HS?

Quoting anotherandree: I'm due July 6th but I'll be induced June 29. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Is this your first? This is my 5th!
Quoting Boileremily:

Emily

anotherandree
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 7:09 PM
My name is Inga and I'm 41. And none of my friends were pregnant in HS. There was one girl I was aquainted with and she got pregnant right after high school. My school was fairly small, my graduating class was only 200. Did you say you were pregnant and a virgin? How does that work, exactly?

Quoting Boileremily:

For me, this is my 2nd Pregnancy! When I was 15 I was pregnant in HS and I have to say that I was a Virgin! May I ask what your name is and how old are you and were any of your friends like mine and pregnant and did you want to be pregnant when you were in HS?

Quoting Boileremily:

Emily

Boileremily
by Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 8:18 PM

I got pregnant from the 1st Time I had sex! Nice to meet you Inga and I have to say that my Mom is 4 years older than you are! 

Quoting anotherandree: My name is Inga and I'm 41. And none of my friends were pregnant in HS. There was one girl I was aquainted with and she got pregnant right after high school. My school was fairly small, my graduating class was only 200. Did you say you were pregnant and a virgin? How does that work, exactly?
Quoting Boileremily:

Quoting Boileremily:

Emily

anotherandree
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2018 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this
4 yrs younger than your mom? Can't say that makes me feel good. But we did wait awhile before we had kids.

Quoting Boileremily:

I got pregnant from the 1st Time I had sex! Nice to meet you Inga and I have to say that my Mom is 4 years older than you are! 

Quoting anotherandree: My name is Inga and I'm 41. And none of my friends were pregnant in HS. There was one girl I was aquainted with and she got pregnant right after high school. My school was fairly small, my graduating class was only 200. Did you say you were pregnant and a virgin? How does that work, exactly?

Quoting Boileremily:

Quoting Boileremily:

Emily

B3autifulCha0s
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2018 at 3:40 AM
I bought nursing sports bras on amazon. 3 for $23. They are amazingly comfy.

As far as underwear... I’m wearing the nylon hospital undies since. I had a c-section again and plan to “granny panties” again so there is nothing putting pressure on my incision area.
Boileremily
by Member on Mar. 23, 2018 at 11:24 AM

Oh ok! I do have to ask cause I'm not sure that I did but why did you have to have C-Sections for?

How are you doing today?

Emily

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: I bought nursing sports bras on amazon. 3 for $23. They are amazingly comfy. As far as underwear... I’m wearing the nylon hospital undies since. I had a c-section again and plan to “granny panties” again so there is nothing putting pressure on my incision area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)