Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question!

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2018 at 3:45 PM
  • 21 Replies
I know that a lot of you seem to be on your 3rd, 4th, and 5th pregnancies so for all of you that are, how fast did you begin to show?! I'm on my 3rd and I'm on the plus size already, especially since I just had my last one 7 months ago but I heard that a lot of women start to show around 12 weeks?!
by on Apr. 24, 2018 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dipsetgrl06
by Member on Apr. 24, 2018 at 4:27 PM
8 weeks with 2, 3, and this one. My youngest is 9 months. My stomach was basically flat with all 3 and then bam bump. Lol We had to tell everyone earlier than we planned with this one because it was blatantly obvious I had a baby bump and I couldn't hide it.
modmommabear
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2018 at 4:31 PM

My SIL to be isn't showing and she is 9 months, she is plus size and just looks like a big girl. I'm overweight and have a round bump that was hard to ignore by 20 weeks.

modmommabear
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2018 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

From my excperiance (sp?) I only showed early when I was skinny, the flatter my tummy the sooner I showed. Plus size woman tend to show later.

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Apr. 24, 2018 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Around 8 weeks
B3autifulCha0s
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2018 at 4:38 PM
With my 3rd I was showing at 10wks. With this last one, #4, bloating made me look pregnant at 5wks. I actually started showing around 8 or 9wks pregnant.
Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2018 at 4:41 PM
Lol that would suck when people just notice it and you don't have time to announce it if you wanted to! I'm almost 5 weeks and just look bloated! Lol

Quoting dipsetgrl06: 8 weeks with 2, 3, and this one. My youngest is 9 months. My stomach was basically flat with all 3 and then bam bump. Lol We had to tell everyone earlier than we planned with this one because it was blatantly obvious I had a baby bump and I couldn't hide it.
Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2018 at 4:44 PM
Yeah with my 2nd people could definitely tell i was pregnant at around 20 weeks! I was hoping to lose some more weight before I got pregnant again but that didn't go as planned! Lol

Quoting modmommabear:

My SIL to be isn't showing and she is 9 months, she is plus size and just looks like a big girl. I'm overweight and have a round bump that was hard to ignore by 20 weeks.

modmommabear
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2018 at 4:47 PM

I was hoping to lose too but I didn't drop my baby weight from my now 14 month old, I'm 22 weeks and 188 right now. I actually just started losing weight do to less hunger.

Quoting Hopeful_2_be: Yeah with my 2nd people could definitely tell i was pregnant at around 20 weeks! I was hoping to lose some more weight before I got pregnant again but that didn't go as planned! Lol
Quoting modmommabear:

Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2018 at 4:47 PM
My bloat has me feeling like I look 5 months pregnant already when I'm only 5 weeks. Lol

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: With my 3rd I was showing at 10wks. With this last one, #4, bloating made me look pregnant at 5wks. I actually started showing around 8 or 9wks pregnant.
Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2018 at 4:55 PM
That's how it was with my 2nd. I kept losing weight until I hit like 7 months then all of a sudden I gained like 12-15 lbs before I had her. I hope it's similar with this one!

Quoting modmommabear:

I was hoping to lose too but I didn't drop my baby weight from my now 14 month old, I'm 22 weeks and 188 right now. I actually just started losing weight do to less hunger.

Quoting Hopeful_2_be: Yeah with my 2nd people could definitely tell i was pregnant at around 20 weeks! I was hoping to lose some more weight before I got pregnant again but that didn't go as planned! Lol

Quoting modmommabear:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)