Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

ttc

Posted by on May. 17, 2007 at 4:07 PM
  • 2 Replies
I don't know if anyone can answer this for me or not.. I have had 2 miscarriages in the past 6 months. my last on was in begining of March.. I recently got married on April 28th and we are trying to get pregnant agian. If we had intercourse on april 28th and everyday since. I was spotting barely still do to the miscarriage up until the 9th of May and then on the 12 I had a little bit of brownish discharge only when I wiped ( could this be implantation bleeding)? I have been feeling dizzy and have been moody and I consistantly feel like I might get sick but then it goes away. I think I might be pregnant.. But would I be 3 weeks? and if i want to test should I wait a couple more weeks? I guess I could just go to my doctor to get a blood test but it still takes a day before I get results, also i wasn't suppose to start ttc until June..
by on May. 17, 2007 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
pregnantterry
by on May. 17, 2007 at 4:57 PM

You can take a home test.... I took a home test 16 days after I ovulated and got a positive result.

I know you are trying hard to get pregnant....but I tried too hard and got a urinary tract infection and a vaginal infection and couldn't try for another month.

If you are not pregnant....get a predictor kit and have sex a few times after you ovulate and that should do the trick!

Good Luck

myangel3
by on May. 18, 2007 at 10:48 AM
Thanks- i think i am going to get a test and test tomorrow morning. Have a wonderful day!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)