Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Overly stressed....overly tired...and overly confused!....What do I do?

Posted by on May. 17, 2007 at 8:45 PM
  • 2 Replies

I don't understand it, for these past 2 weeks I have been different.  It is hard to describe what I mean by that.  Its just that anything now these days sets me off, it can make me mad or irritated.  For the past 2 weeks I have been angry and irritated all the time everyday 24 hours a day, well you get it.  Someone can do something so dumb or say  something so small and it sets me off.  It has been so hard for me to be around people, lately I can't stand to be around people because I just get angry.  My emotions are hay wire right now, yesterday I was happy up until after I went out for dinner my mood did a 360.  Its like I'm sad, angry, irritated, happy (hardly), I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.  I feel like I just wanna scream!  I don't know if it is just something that happens when your pregnant or maybe I'm just too stressed about something, or if I am this way because I am lacking sleep.  I have not been able to sleep well lately, I wake up so many times at night and in the morning when I get up I am still exhausted.  Lately its has gotten to the point where I have trouble staying awake.  I just wanna sleep and I know sometimes it can get like that when you are stressed.  I wish I knew what to do, any advice??
by on May. 17, 2007 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gacgbaker
by on May. 17, 2007 at 9:22 PM
I bet it is a combination of being so tired and being pregnant.  I would call your doctor and ask if there is anthing that you can take to help you sleep.  I have heard that tylenol pm and unisome are ok... but do call and check before you take anything.
bluedad
by on May. 17, 2007 at 10:16 PM
my doctor told me that I could take tylenol pm and I only take one and it knocks me out, but she is right you should check w/ your doctor first.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)