Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Normal or not???

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 7:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
Im 7 months pregnant and a week ago i started having to urinate ALL the time! Some times i go and dont even feel like ive been relieved! Kinda like after the baby drops but im way too early for her to have dropped arent i? Anyways theres no burning or discomfort with unrination so i dont think i have a bladder infection so whats WRONG WITH ME??? Someone please help.
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Dakota_Mom21
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:14 PM
It sounds like you have a uti ( urianary tract infection) their auctually pretty comman and their super easy to take care of. Ive had one before and their really unpleasent! Defiently call your dr and make an apointment it wont go away with out meds. Good luck hun!!

Shan
Jeepgirl02
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:18 PM
My youngest droped when I was about seven months. I had to go ALL the time too. Just ask your doc next time you go. But....with my first one I had a UTI for five months that they couldn't get rid of and I never felt any symptoms, so it could be anything. sorry I wasn't much help.Undecided
lizzy89
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:38 PM
Yeah I know what you mean. I could not stop peeing after my 7th month. it was very sad. we could not go any were. cause every time i would go i would get up and feel like i would have to go back!! I know how you feel.
JJC_
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 1:00 PM

I'm only 4 months pregnant & I can't workout or sneeze without having to pee myself! After I had my last kid I had no bladder control! I literally peed my pants all the time. Eventually I was able to get it together but now it's starting all over! Good luck!

fancyjane
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 1:02 PM

That "peeing all the time" comes back in the third trimester. I remember with my last baby going to the doctor at 7 months pregnant and he did an ultrasound. He said, "Your bladder is SO full! Didn't you know you had to go?" I said, "I always feel like I have to go!" 

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Could be an UTI. I had one before I got pregnant and I had no burning when I had to pee. I would get checked out to make sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)