Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close in age

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:17 PM
  • 6 Replies
I am expecting my third child but I'm worried about the closeness in age. My oldest was almost six by the time my second was born. But now my youngest, Kimberly will be just two when the third one is due at the end of Oct. How many mommies on here have children that are two years in age? How was it for you? Any tips? Please!!!!
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lizzy89
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:41 PM
I to am going through what you are. I am due 10/04/07 and on 11/01/07 my little girl will be 2 years old. I was a little worried a 1st. but i think that it will be just fine.
mommyof2boys22
by on Feb. 27, 2007 at 1:16 PM
My son will be turning 2 one month after my second son is due. I like them being close in age...well the idea of it anyway. That way they always have each other to play with and have a lot in common. But I must admit the pregnancy part has been a little more tough than I expected. Caring for a toddler and being pregnant can be rough. Its all about balance because the doctors tell me dont lift him and sit down alot but that is just impossible being that I am a stay at home mom. But I am making it work and taking it each day at a time. I think it is well worth it because me and my brother were 4 years apart and we never really got close because we just did not have much in common...it took us being adults before we really got close because now we a lot in common with our kids and stuff.
texmexmom
by on Feb. 27, 2007 at 1:47 PM
when I was delivered dd, ds was almost 2 ! he turned 2 , 2 weeks later. It was tough at 1st  but  I got some great advice. your toddler will remember you making him wait your baby won't. SO I tried to remeber that and get ds needs met then take care of the baby. The 1st 3 months are the most trying but it does get easier when the baby gets into it's routine.
Reeder
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Im due August 28th and my son will be turning ONE 10-08-11! My boys will be only 10 1/2 months apart! Someone save me! lol

coppervegan82
by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 11:33 PM

My daughter's are 13 months a part and I love it so much!! They do everything together. Like potty train and they are great support for each other. My daughter's are best friends, it is so cute. Plus a major bonus is they weigh the exact same and wear the exact same clothing sizes. ( except shoes )

Ariellasmom
by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 11:56 PM
I don't know if I count or not. My daughter was born 07/03/08 and my son is due 07/05/11
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)