Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

strange period?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:54 PM
  • 5 Replies
hello friends!
i have a question? I started my monthly like a reg. one
and went right back off within 48 hrs. What does that mean/
i started on the 23rd of feb. and ended by the 25th of feb.
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
gacgbaker
by on Feb. 26, 2007 at 11:44 AM
It could be a number of things... stress can make your period do things like that.  It also could be what is called implantation bleeding... that is when the fertalized egg implants in the uterus, sometimes it causes a little bleeding.  Do you have any other pregnancy symptoms?  If you think it is possible, take the pregnancy test... hope that everything works out!
Dcassabria523
by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Hi. I was due for my period on the 23rd of this month but it wasnt blood like I normally get it was brown and then it went to brown spotting for 3 days and then it stopped one day now its brown spotting here and there and this never had happened to me before. I also took a pregnancy test earlyer it came back neg. But is there a possible way I can still be pregnant???
Dcassabria523
by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Hi. I was due for my period on the 23rd of this month but it wasnt blood like I normally get it was brown and then it went to brown spotting for 3 days and then it stopped one day now its brown spotting here and there and this never had happened to me before. I also took a pregnancy test earlyer it came back neg. But is there a possible way I can still be pregnant???
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Sep. 28, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Im not sure, but when sexually active, there is always a chance for pregnancy.  Good luck!

Turtledoves
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 9:53 AM
It could be stress or hormones changing your period. Or it could be something more serious. If youre worried about pregnancy take a test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)