Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Are you ready to have your precious bundle of joy ??

Posted by on May. 20, 2007 at 11:07 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi I was just wondering if anyone else here is ready pop and have your precious bundle of joy ?? I know I am lol I'm starting to get so impatient lol I been having contractions all week and have been so irritated and tired any one else feel tis way ?
by on May. 20, 2007 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KeanynSymon
by on May. 20, 2007 at 11:09 PM
I am only 20 weeks and I am ready!  Well.. I want the baby to wait and be healthy .. but I wish time would fly by!  Of course it just gets slower and slower!  Congrats to you though! Sounds like you don't have too much longer! Are you contractions regular yet?
sexylilmamaof3
by on May. 20, 2007 at 11:16 PM
Thank you ! yeah my due date is this thursday ! yay ! and everything flew by until this month and its like everything just switched to slow motion lol But my contractions have been pretty regular but not too much pain just feels like period cramps but i'm waiting it out at home till I cant take the pain no more but they havent intenseified yet. Also congrats to you ! do you know what your having ? I dont know it wouldnt open up for us lol
youngmom2004
by on May. 21, 2007 at 12:30 AM
I am ready. My contractions are getting closer and closer. I am 40 weeks and six days. I am due May 26th 2007. I want to have her on the 26th even if it means being in the hospital on Memorial weekend and on my anniversary which is the 29th. I haven't picked her name out yet. I am hoping to pick her name sometime this week before its to late. Good luck ladies and for all you May 2007 mommies i have a group for you. Anyone can join regardless of age or how many children you have.
JamieH75
by on May. 26, 2007 at 2:03 AM
Not even close. i just won some clothes cause found out the sex and a diaper bag.. Need to go look for a bassinet

Jamie
LaylaBeth
by on May. 26, 2007 at 2:27 AM
Yes and no--

I am only 31 weeks, but I can't imagine my stomach stretching any more than it already has. 

Plus, I don't have hardly ANYTHING for her, yet. 

I guess I need to get moving! 

~L~
honeybee3917
by on May. 26, 2007 at 9:38 AM
im 38 weeks  and soooooooo ready,lol....this month is going soooooo slow.
the doctor says shes a good 8lbs already and im like ok come on girl lets make an appearance,lol i dont want to have a  10 lb baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN