Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

negative but maybe still pos?

Posted by on May. 24, 2007 at 1:55 PM
  • 6 Replies
well i was reading a site about women who tested negative and had a heavy period, and were still pregnant.  i feel it inside that i think im pregnant.  my boobs are swollen and sore, my temp has risen, im tired, emotional, i've gotten cold like symptoms.  What could be going on?
by on May. 24, 2007 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ChasinYourHeart
by on May. 24, 2007 at 1:58 PM
You get more false negatives than positives.

If you think you are, treat yourself like you are and take care of yourself like you are until you know for sure.  Give it a few weeks and try a test again!
Victoriaynn
by on May. 24, 2007 at 2:05 PM
I had to go to the hospital for a blood pregnanct test.  In All my tests the line was super light so I wasnt sure.  But if they test your blood they cant miss it!
pregnantterry
by on May. 24, 2007 at 5:26 PM
Hi there,

Have you been to see the Dr. yet? You should call and make an appointment to find out for sure.
nicole21
by on May. 24, 2007 at 6:03 PM
no haven't gone to the dr. yet.  figured i would get some more opinions on it before i spent the money on a blood test.
luvmyfam
by on May. 24, 2007 at 6:08 PM
A friend of mine kept getting negative HPT's and went to the Dr and did the blood test and even that came back negative...finally she got a positive at 4 months pregnant.
nicole21
by on May. 24, 2007 at 6:57 PM
well thanks that brings a little more positiveness into my day. Did your sis or was it your friend, well did they miss a period when they didn't test positive?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)