Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Newborn baby found in toilet

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 12:51 AM
  • 28 Replies
http://www.komotv.com/news/local/15855282.html

Take a look at this link isn't it sick
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmommy4ever
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 12:55 AM
this make me sick to my stomach! take the baby to hospital or somewhere safe they DON'T  ask question
cmb121906
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 12:56 AM
That bitch needs life w/o parole. THANK GOD she lived, luckily that coworker was near by and questioned her like she did, poor baby almost died.

MrsLuv
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 12:58 AM
This is sick! I can't believe some people now a days! What kind of mother could do that to her child and leave the baby there! Sickening!!! Completely discusting!!!!!!!

Lahtaspirit
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 1:01 AM
The oddest thing is. Is her 3 year old son was her life. This is a small town so I knew her we were friends when we were younger we hit highschool and went separate ways. How would someone not here her or know she had been gone for awhile?
Emily4536
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 1:05 AM
I think it's horriable. There are so many people out there that would give anything to have child myself included. There are laws to protect people who want to give up their child called the Safe Haven Law you can drop them off at fire/police station or hospital. This is just wrong. She need a hars punishment.  
july20080305
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 1:24 AM
all i can say is i hope this baby never finds out!!
CourtneyT3
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 2:31 AM

Quoting july20080305:

all i can say is i hope this baby never finds out!!
i didn't click the link... couldn't do it... too much to handle... but i read all the other posts to see what happened... and i DO hope this kid finds out... finds mom... beats her senseless and then flushes HER ASS down the toilet...

lord knows she's gonna plead insanity or say it was post-partum...
yeah... i HAVE antepartum and have had NO desire to do anything like this to my two boys or my dogs... and i had a six week old puppy to contend with at the HEIGHT of my depression... guess what... he's still alive.
1stpreggo
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 2:36 AM
JEEZ! If she didn't want it, she could've atleast just dropped it off all comfy cozy at a hospital or something...NOT IN A TOILET!  She needs life in prison...with big Bertha.

Lahtaspirit
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 10:30 PM
So she went to the judge today and her Lawyer entered a plead of not guilty GO FIGURE. I mean how can she plead not guilty when she admitted to trying to kill the baby. The judge has ordered pyschological evalution before considering a release hearing. She will be released most likely though before her trial.  I hope they get her good for the poor baby.  They interviewed friends and family and the babies father and family didnt' even know she was pregnant. They say he wants to get custody of the baby so we will see where that goes. They are having a custody hearing for both the children shortly is what the news said.
mommylove101
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 10:34 PM
People like her make me so mad. I can't believe some people. I have had quite a few scares with my pregnancy and my baby has a tumor on his lung and may have to have an operation after delivery. it's not a cancerous tumor though thank god! but it's still scary. I'd do anything for my son. I love him so much and he isn't even born yet. The nerve of some women. She really does deserve life in prison.. or my opinion the death penalty...yeah I'm a little bitchy right now...damn horomones lol.

June, 26, 2007 the beginning of forever

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN