Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Newborn baby found in toilet

Posted by   + Show Post
http://www.komotv.com/news/local/15855282.html

Take a look at this link isn't it sick
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 12:51 AM
Replies (21-28):
Mommyoftwo2584
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 11:12 AM
And she is a CNA??!! What is this world coming to. Under the haven law she can leave her child at a hospital, but in a toilet???? come on!
tiggermom77
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 11:13 AM

Quoting allsmileshere:

As someone who struggled to get pregnant for over 4 yrs,  this articlle makes me sick at my stomach. I'm so glad tha baby is in foster care, but the sounds of the mother she's not worthy of being called a mother.  This is such a sad situation. The miracle of life is nothing to take lightly.
My thoughts exactly there are people (Good/godly people out) there that
is trying to have kids and they have to fight tooth and nail to have kids. and there are people like these devil people who all they care about is themselves. In my opinion if these people are going to plead insanity and get(off scott free) they need to fine other means of justice so these people can't hurt no more babies/kids is get them Fixed. Because when they are free to to do this again whether they mean to or not they will get pregnant and do it all over again. And we are suppose to protect the innocent!!! B.S. if we were suppose to help the innocent people like these would get what they deserve. Instead they are getting a slap on the wrist.
froggynow3
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 12:35 PM
OMG!!! How can ANYONE do this to a sweet innocent baby?? If you didnt want the baby, take it to a safe haven or dont get pregnant in the first place!! There are so many people who want kids and cant have them and then there are people who can spit them out like crazy and dont deserve them!!! OH dont get me started

babydsmommy18
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2008 at 12:54 PM
That makes me so sick.Why would someone do that .i hate ppl like that if you cant have a child why open your legs or at least take the baby to a hospital and it will have a chance at life dont kill it...
Donovan March 25,2008
sandrad1978
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 1:16 PM
what a sicko!
childcaremom1
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2008 at 1:53 PM
This is unimaginable.  The whole thing is so mindblowing it really doesn't even make any sense at all.  Putting your innocent newborn baby in a toilet at your job and trying to flush?  I mean what?  There has to be serious mental problems there and she should have seeked help or someone related to her should have noticed something.  This is very sad, and thank God that baby is ok.
maestartsatm
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 2:01 PM
that makes me wanna cry.

Amy Mae

Baby Girl Due July 2, 2008!

anestheticsex
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 2:18 PM
what an idiot.. i'm glad her kids are safe now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN