Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

heartbeat monitor

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 9:35 AM
  • 8 Replies
I was just wondering if any of you had got one of those heartbeat monitors from walmart and if they worked... and also how far along you were.
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
egoode
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 9:37 AM
Do NOT waste your money on the Bebe Sounds. It doesn't work. I am almost 35 weeks and still have yet to hear my baby's heartbeat with it. I purchased it at 20 weeks.
murelzgirl
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 9:38 AM
I had one during my first pregnancy and it was seriously a piece of crap.  I don't remember the brand though, sorry.
tpatte06
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 10:15 AM
i just bought one and im taking it back. it SUCKS!!!
fun-hot-mama
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 10:47 AM
i agree!
Quoting egoode:

Do NOT waste your money on the Bebe Sounds. It doesn't work. I am almost 35 weeks and still have yet to hear my baby's heartbeat with it. I purchased it at 20 weeks.
saralouise
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 1:46 PM
bebesounds is definately a waste of money. I bought a real fetal heart rate doppler off of ebay for just 70 bucks. I recommend that. I'm really happy with it especialy since I'm high risk
starianafish
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 1:49 PM
I like mine. I've never heard the baby's heartbeat...but I hear her moving around in there and it's really cool. I can hear her moving and feel it at the same time...plus I think I heard hiccups.  I'm only 27 weeks, so I am holding out hope for the heartbeat.

bballmom25
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 2:40 PM
thank you all!
lobstergrrl
by on Feb. 23, 2008 at 3:22 PM

Quoting fun-hot-mama:

i agree!
Quoting egoode:

someone gave me theirs, so I didn't waste the money. It never worked for me, though I am 37 weeks today, maybe I'll drag it out again. Sounds like a pod of humpback whales, but not a baby and surely no heartbeat!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured