okkkkk welllllll I went to my drs appointment yesterday. I am just about 3 cm dialated and he could feel lil mans head already so it could be ANY TIME...but we do want to try and keep him in there at least til between 36 and 37 weeks. Im only 35 1/2 right now so...of course ive been having contractions but nothing close together yet. So monday will probably be decision making time on when to induce unless of course lil one as it seems hes already trying to make his way early! haha sooooooooo thats the update so far!